Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 5:08 pm  #41

Re: A Magical Evening

"Hadn't rightly thought about athletics, ta be honest," says Leo, "the Bard program's got me takin' so many classes it might be hard ta find the time. I got most of my exercise back home runnin' round the city an' swamps helpin' folks find find each other. Never had much time for sports."

3/07/2018 9:30 pm  #42

"No? Well, I guess that doesn't matter." She leans in and pulls Leo toward her for a slow dance.

3/07/2018 10:47 pm  #43

Leo lets his hands rest on Mialee's hips and moves with the music.

"I gotta say darlin', when I was bein' shoved down a hole in a bog by a lizardfolk shaman, I didn't think it'd lead to meetin' a sweet gal like you."

3/07/2018 11:09 pm  #44

She chose not to chose between the heads.  "Hi guys.  I'm Marty."  She danced with the ettin, keeping him mostly between her and Leo and the slut.  She kept track by occasional peeking around her partner, and did not like developments when the music slowed and the slut pulled Leo close.

"Look at her!"  Marty blurted.  "She's shameless." Not that she cared,  It wasn't like she wanted to dance with Leo herself, or let him hold her so close and tight,  Mortal!  That would be awkward and uncomfortable, and really weird.

Speaking of which, she had no desire to slow dance with the ettin, and excused herself when the music changed.  "I see my friend."  She demurred.  "Thanks for the dance."

She skated over to the bar and sat beside Lidda.  "Still planning your attack?"  She asked, and then pointed out the drow.  "Who's that?"  She asked.  "He seems to think your friend is his girlfriend."

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/07/2018 11:10 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/08/2018 12:48 am  #45

"Huh?" Lidda looks at the Drow. "That looks like S'kkip, but he's dressed too nice. Anyways, S'kkip wouldn't be attracted to Mialee because Maddie hates Mialee and S'kkip don't like making lady Drows mad." She takes a sip from a bottle of beer the bartender gave her. "He sure does look like S'kkip, though." She stands on the barstool. "Hey, Mialee!" she shouts. "Is that guy S'kkip!?"

Mialee jumps at the sound of her name --"Lidda!?"-- and pats her back rapidly as if looking for something. Finally she spots the halfling at the bar, then whips her head rapidly to where a Drow man in a silk shirt stands. "Oh, gag me."

3/08/2018 12:57 am  #46

Leo follows Mialee's line of sight to the drow.

"Problem, darlin'?"

3/08/2018 1:56 am  #47

"Mortal!"  Marty ducked and tried to hide where there was no cover, making herself even more obvious than if she'd just sat and stayed inconspicuous.

Fortunately, Leo was looking the other way.

"Why'd you do that?"  She blurted at Lidda,  "He might have seen me!  Or, uh, now she knows you're here.  How can she help you with your sneak attack if she knows you're here?"

She just wanted to die.  What would Leo think if he saw her here?  He'd probably think she was following him.  Mortal!  He'd probably hate her.  That would be so bad.  Not, like, she wanted him to like her, but it would be bad if he hated her.

She was going sneak out of here at the first opportunity.  The very first chance she got.  She didn't care what sluts Leo danced with, or kissed, or went home with, or...  No!  She didn't care at all.  Why was she even here?  She should leave.  Now.  Before Leo saw her or some guy asked her to dance, or she did something stupid.  Something else stupid.

Then a trick of acoustics or unconscious lip-reading caused her to notice what Leo said.  "Darlin?"  She blurted.  "He called her darlin!  and I'm sure he was using that accent!  How does she deserve that?"

3/08/2018 2:08 am  #48

Mialee turned around, facing completely away from the drow. "Don't look. That weirdo has been, y'know, following me around and whatever. Creep."

"Hold on," Lidda says, grabbing a bar towel and tossing it over Marty's head. "There. Now 'e can't see ya." She taps her chin with a finger. "I don't think Mialee likes that guy."

3/08/2018 4:38 am  #49

"No!  Ack!  This thing is disgusting!"  She pulled the damp cloth off her face and threw it. 

She looks at the halfling with less anger than she knew she should feel.  "You think?  He was over there plotting with the ettin to hurt Leo.  We really can't let him do that."

3/08/2018 11:48 am  #50

Leo turned away, but tried to keep the drow in his peripheral vision.

"He gonna be a problem? I got'cher back if'n ya wanna deal with 'im."

Board footera