Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 7:43 pm  #61

Re: A Magical Evening

"I believe ya," says Leo, "nobody's taste could be that bad."

3/08/2018 9:58 pm  #62

"Wait," the Drow says with a raspy whisper, "you can't abandon me now. I have to make that ungrateful elf jealous."

3/08/2018 10:01 pm  #63

She pauses, looking from the drow making his plea and then to Mialee.  The elf was obviously disinterested.  "Make it worth my while."  She demanded.

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/08/2018 10:13 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/08/2018 11:02 pm  #64

Dirkk' ponders. "What do you want? I... Oh!" He snaps his fingers. "When I conquer Faerun, I'll let you rule over Daggerdale!"

3/09/2018 12:33 am  #65

"Uh.  No thanks."  She walks over the Bertn'Ernie and ask them to dance.

3/09/2018 11:40 pm  #66

"What!?" Dirkk' says in disbelief, and rapidly a rapier appears in his hand. "This! Will! Not! Stand!" He charges Marty with intent.

"Uhh... sorry," says Bert'nernie. "I think I gotta present a plausible excuse for why the higher level characters in the area aren't getting directly involved."

3/10/2018 12:08 am  #67

"What?!"  Marty whirls and confronts her attacker with a riposte and counter-thrust.  "Bad form old man, very bad form indeed! Quite!"  It was something her grandfather used to say, a lot before he died.

3/10/2018 12:09 am  #68

Leo was rather enjoying himself until Dirkk' pulled his sword.  That put a right damper on the festivities.

"Hey," yelled the bard, "leave 'er alone ya yellow-bellied varmint!"

Casting Vicious Mockery, Wisdom DC 14.

3/10/2018 12:27 am  #69

In his ire, Dirkk' seems to shrug off the vicious mockery of Leo, he takes a strike from Marty before he can land his own attack. However, his skill enables him to recover quickly and continue his own thrust... poorly, as he utterly misses.

3/10/2018 12:35 am  #70

Skipping back on her roller skates, Marty rolls a semi-circle path around the aggressive drow, keeping her rapier in a generally defensive position capable of deflecting or thrusting at an offered opening. 

Board footera