Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2018 5:53 pm  #101

Re: Art For Art's Sake

"Seriously." Simon carefully reaches for a weapon and finds a bottle of "ginger ale". Gross, but not as lethal as an actual weapon, even if he did use his Aberrant Mark to make the bottle deadly. If it came down to a fight, he might be able to send them running for a shower. "There's plenty of evil to fight around here. Hell, I will grab some friends and help you. Just leave the stables alone and spot us a couple of ninja costumes."

Last edited by RdMarquis (3/19/2018 5:54 pm)

3/19/2018 6:00 pm  #102

Rae rolls her eyes at Leo's comment.  Not because she's scoffing. Oh, no. She's agreeing.  "Aye. Summoner's be the worst.  Ye'r just sittin' on th' quarterdeck, stowin' yer rigging or swabbin' th' deck and some wizard somewhere decides t' drag ye into their fight." 

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/19/2018 7:32 pm  #103

Birenda goes into the stable and tries to push the horse out. The horse doesn't budge.
"This was more fun last year, when we were freeing monkeys from polymorph labs" the unnamed third member says. He turns and leaves.
"Traitor!"
The half-orc looks at Rae in puzzlement. "You been summoned by wizards?"

3/19/2018 7:40 pm  #104

At this point Leo's pretty sure the horse has things well in hand, so he turns to Tinya.

"Yeah ya have been quiet, but ya talked a whole lot on the way here so I figured maybe you were just restin' up.  Say, the way ya change yer outfits all the time, is that somethin' all Erinyes can do?"

3/19/2018 8:19 pm  #105

Rae shrugs and holsters her pistol while Birenda struggles with the horse who simply refuses to be freed.  She turns to Gary. "Nay, I've not been summoned, myself, but I be workin' on me ship and me fellow buccaneer just disappeared.  Then in a short while, he be showin' up again, lookin' like he been in a boardin' action against seven Vampire ships... all for no booty!... because a wizard be draggin' him away from his duties. It be shameful."

3/19/2018 8:39 pm  #106

"Oh, yeah," Tinya says, spinning around in a gold evening gown. "We're natural shapeshifters, you know. Well, except Mom and Mom never seem to be able to do it, but I'm sure they're just shy. I usually just shapeshift my clothes and my hairstyle though, because, you know. I'm all fabulous and I know it." She laughs. "I am just kidding. I have no idea I'm fabulous."

"I never seen anybody get summoned before," Gary says. "That's kinda scary. I had no idea that happened to people who aren't demons or genies."

3/19/2018 8:44 pm  #107

"That's neat.  Y'know I started out today tryin' ta do some paintin', how'd ya like ta pose for me? Havin' a model who can change her look on the fly would be awful handy."

3/19/2018 8:45 pm  #108

Rae nods.  "Aye, not just demons an' genies, but elves an' aetherborn an' ... like... WHOLE ships!"

3/19/2018 9:34 pm  #109

"Oh," Tinya says, flirtatiously*, "paint me like one of your French girls."

"Wow, that's... kinda weird," Gary says.

"Agh. That's disgusting," Birenda says, hopping out of the stable, trying to remove her boot.

*(literally waiting the entire thread for that like)

3/19/2018 9:41 pm  #110

Rae smacks her forehead. "Oy, I be so rude!". She looks to the half giant.  "Sir what be your name?"

Board footera