Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2018 7:55 pm  #31

Re: Art For Art's Sake

"Still. Maybe cool off for a bit and see where it goes. If there's one thing I know it's that ya can't force romance. If she wants ta be with ya, she'll come to ya."

3/14/2018 8:17 pm  #32

"You know, you're right. I need to play it cool. Make her come to me." He crosses his arms, tapping fingers of one hand on the elbow of the opposing arm. "What can I steal that she'll come looking for?"

3/14/2018 9:11 pm  #33

Leo sighs.

"Quinn, buddy, that's... I'm a hunnert percent sure that'll just tick 'er off. I think maybe you gotta work on you a bit if ya want her ta ever show any interest. Become the best Quinn ya can be."

3/14/2018 9:58 pm  #34

"Yeah. Yeah, I get that." He grins. "Yeah, that's exactly what I'll do." And he hustles back toward the Grove.

3/14/2018 10:04 pm  #35

Leo watches Quinn disappear into the distance.  He stands there for several moments, considering.  Then he spins on his heel and heads back to Kara and Mierra's room.

"So," he says when Kara opens the door, "I think that guy may be crazy."

3/14/2018 10:07 pm  #36

"uff." She runs a hand through her hair. "I met him through Breathefire, the dating app for dragons, right before summer break. One date. It was fine. Not great, just fine. And I got letters from him all summer long."

3/14/2018 10:19 pm  #37

"I tried to explain ta him that ya can't force these things, then I said he should try an' become the best version of himself, and he ran off grinnin' like a loon. That mean anythin' to ya?"

3/14/2018 10:43 pm  #38

"Yes. It means mother was right and it's a bad idea to date chromatics."
"I never liked him," Mierra adds.

3/14/2018 11:01 pm  #39

Leo waves politely to Mierra.

"Well I just thought I should warn ya.  He seems kinda obsessed and I'd hate for somethin' bad ta happen 'cause I didn't say somethin', ya know?"

3/14/2018 11:41 pm  #40

"I appreciate it," Kara says. She glances at her bed and the pile of coin and gems, sits down, biting her lip. "No, it's all there. So he's not trying anything."
"You know that's weird, right? Just sitting on your hoozits and whatsits?"

Board footera