Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2018 11:46 pm  #41

Re: Art For Art's Sake

"Yeah, I talked him outta stealin' anythin', but the idea definitely ran through his head for a hot minute there. I just hope he don't do anythin' too crazy."

3/14/2018 11:53 pm  #42

"I'll set some wards," Kara says. "Or... get somebody to. Again, thanks for the heads up."

3/15/2018 12:07 am  #43

"Yer welcome. And hey Mierra, I wasn't kiddin' about gettin' together sometime. You ever wanna look me up, I'm in Azer 501."

3/15/2018 12:22 am  #44

"Sure!" Mierra says. "Is the big eyeball guy still the RA over there?"

3/15/2018 12:24 am  #45

"Neil? Yeah, he's still in charge.  Sweet guy, Neil.  You ladies have a nice day now."

Leo tips his hat and departs, heading back to where he left his easel.  Hopefully nothing's happened to it.

3/15/2018 9:41 am  #46

The easel is lying face down. A gnoll in an old army surplus jacket sits by it, trying to light a fire over it by rubbing two sticks together. Beside the gnoll is something akin to a penguin, trapped in a net.

3/15/2018 10:33 am  #47

"Hey, buddy, could you not..." Leo retrieves the easel and stands it up. "Knew I shouldn'ta left it, but I had to let the drama take me where it wanted. So uh, you some kinda hunter? That allowed on school grounds?"

3/15/2018 10:46 am  #48

The gnoll blinks, holds up a sign that he got from... somewhere... that has a picture of a fire, a spit, and the penguin tied to said spit.
The penguin, for its part, says, "Would you be a sport and undo me, my good fellow? This is most unbecoming."

3/15/2018 11:23 am  #49

"Okay, I *know* eatin' sentients ain't allowed. 'Cept maybe for Mr. Roper." Leo moves to free the penguin from the net.

3/15/2018 11:41 am  #50

The gnoll stands, arms folded, and glares at Leo as he frees the penguin.
"Very kind of you, good sir," the bird says. "This lout has been bothering me all day. It's unseemly."

Board footera