Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2018 11:52 am  #51

Re: Art For Art's Sake

"No problem, friend," says Leo, before turning to the glaring gnoll. "Look buddy, we don't eat people, okay? And anything that can talk is people."

3/15/2018 12:59 pm  #52

The gnoll raises an eyebrow, then holds up a sign that says "Ahem."

3/15/2018 1:05 pm  #53

Leo shrugs and gestures invitingly to the gnoll.

3/15/2018 1:49 pm  #54

The gnoll licks his lips forlornly as the penguin waddles away, then marches over to Leo and glares at him.

3/15/2018 2:02 pm  #55

Leo sighs.

"Okay, you know you can just buy food downtown right? Or, assuming you're a student, you got a meal plan. But if you really gotta hunt somethin', I guess I can help ya find proper prey."

3/15/2018 7:08 pm  #56

He quickly pulls out a pad, and scribbles out something complex that begins with a handcrank, involves a small lightning rail on a track carrying a bowling ball, goes through several gears and a slide, and ends with a bowling ball smashing an ostrich's head.

3/15/2018 7:29 pm  #57

"That seems unnecessarily complex, but you do you buddy. Lets go find a place with plenty a' birds for ya ta catch in elaborate Rube Goldberg traps. There's gotta be a hunter who'd know where ta go around here somewhere..."

Leo starts asking around (and hopefully the gnoll follows him) to find the best hunter on campus.

3/15/2018 8:31 pm  #58

Immediately as the ladies land, the gnoll's eyes bulge out of his head and his tongue lolls out. It seems almost like a buzzer sound effect accompanies the expression. He slaps his pad into Leo's hands and tiptoes away.

3/15/2018 8:34 pm  #59

Leo's palm strikes his face with a resounding crack.

"Howdy Rae.  I actually never got his name, fella don't talk much, but ya should probably know he's gonna try and catch the two of ya with an elaborate trap so he can eat ya. Who's yer angelic friend?"

3/15/2018 8:46 pm  #60

"Oh, well being eaten sounds terrible," the winged girl says, decked out in a pink diner waitress's outfit with a huge nametag that says 'Tinya' and an unnecessary white apron. "Also," she says, smacking a wad of gum in her mouth, "I'm a devil, not an angel."

Board footera