Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2018 8:47 pm  #61

Re: Art For Art's Sake

Rae finishes her Orange Julius, and she and Tinya take to the air once more.  Rae was a little envious that Tinya could fly while still drinking her frothy drink, but the rush of the sugary concoction was more than enough to wipe that away. She smiled as she flew, still enjoying the orange-y flavor on her tongue. 
   On the way back to campus, she looked down into the grove on Green Campus and saw a certain cowboy-hat wearing bard she knew.  
  "Avast!" she shouts to Tinya.  "I be knowin' that swasher.  We should say 'ahoy' t' him."

Leading the way, Rae circles a bit, then lands in front of Leo (not too close) in a flash of green, teal, and red feathers. Tinya lands behind her, likely in a completely different outfit once more, Rae didn't look back to see.  "Ahoy, Leo," she says cheerfully.  "How ye be doin' this mornin'? This is Tinya, we just met. Who be yer new friend?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/15/2018 8:50 pm  #62

"This be Tinya," Rae says.  She watches the gnoll (though she doesn't know that's what he is) walk away.  "Elaborate traps t' be eatin' us?  That be a strange thing t' be allowed on campus."

3/15/2018 8:51 pm  #63

"A devil, really? Coulda fooled me. Well nice ta meet ya, Tinya. I'm Leo. Before I started wranglin' obsessed dragons and mute gnolls, I came out here to do some paintin'. What are you ladies up to?"

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (3/15/2018 8:52 pm)

3/15/2018 8:58 pm  #64

Rae grins. "Well, this mornin' I be gettin' a fightin' course t' count toward me piratin'... sorry... Rogue major.  Then Professor Jas, Tinya, and I went were eatin' 'tacos' where I met some other students from me home plane, then Tinya gave me somethin' be called Orange Julius, and it were delicious, and sweet, and it be so very cold.  It be hard to be makin' cold drinks in th' tropics, so that was better'n splicin' th' mainbrace with a clap o' thunder. Shiver me timbers! So cold. So sweet. Blimey!  Then I were plannin' t' see a dinosaur... but we spotted ye instead."

3/15/2018 9:11 pm  #65

"Sounds like a good time," says Leo, laughing, "what kinda dinosaur were ya goin' ta se? I seen a few in my time, growin' up across the border from Talenta."

3/15/2018 9:14 pm  #66

"They be tellin' me they got a brontodon into Sigil," Rae said, "They be bigger than a Legion o' Dusk galleon, an' I haven't seen one in about a year. They are sooooo big," she holds her hands as far apart as she can, even as she leans toward Leo with wide eyes.  

3/15/2018 9:20 pm  #67

"Damn, well that sounds like somethin' ta see. Gimme a sec to pack up and we can go check it out."

Leo quickly packs up his easel.

3/15/2018 9:41 pm  #68

"Dinosaurs!" Tinya says, in khaki explorer's jacket and short, with a pith helmet on her head. "Lead the way, Rae!" she says, as she leads the way, finger extended.

3/15/2018 9:48 pm  #69

Leo follows the flighty gal.

3/15/2018 9:48 pm  #70

Rae grabs one of Tinya's shoulders and turns her.  "We be goin' t' Red Campus t' the stables," she points in the correct direction.  "Ho!  To th' stables! Here there be dinosaurs!" She skips ahead, not taking to the air for Leo's sake.

Board footera