Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2018 11:13 pm  #71

Re: Art For Art's Sake

The group makes their way to the stables, making small talk along the way. "Small talk" for Tinya including statements on her fried egg runniness preference, remembering whether or not she's seen a dromedary, the national anthem of the upper layer of Bytopia and whether or not it's hummable, and how cream cheese goes great with everything! Except fried eggs.

They arrive at the stables, where they are met by a half-giant with a pitchfork and coveralls. "Howdy, folk. What can I do for yes?"

3/15/2018 11:47 pm  #72

"I prefer me cackle fruit scrambled," Rae comments when Tinya gets back around to talking about eggs, "and they be delicious with cheese.". When they reach the stables, Rae looks around.  She frowns slightly.  "These buildings don't be looking like they be big enough to hold a Brontodon.  Ye know, back home there be an argument about what to call them. Some claim they be called Apatodon properly and Brontodon be a misnomer. They argue about who named them first and if Brontodon even was describin' the same animal." She shrugs. "But most people settle on Brontodon."  She looks around to see if Leo or Tinya enjoyed her rambling trivia.

She says to the massive stable hand, "Ahoy! We be here t' see the dinosaur!"

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/15/2018 11:48 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/15/2018 11:59 pm  #73

"If this place is anythin' like the rest a' the school, there's more than one dinosaur.  We're lookin' for the biggest one, friend."

3/16/2018 11:30 am  #74

Rae grins. "Oy, ye think there be other dinosaurs besides Ohtli's Brontodon? Shiver me timbers!"

3/16/2018 9:20 pm  #75

"Oh, yeah, um... Well, technically, these are other peoples mounts and animal companions but... Ah, I guess it won't hurt to show ya." He opens the stables and leads the group in. "Follow me."
He leads them through a lot more stable than the outside seemed to indicate, but that seems to be the case with a lot of buildings around here.
Horses, horses, horses, pegasus, horses, horses, griffin, empty stall, horses...
"Right down here," he says, opening a large gate and revealing a very tall room and a massive sauropod, that looks down at Rae and snorts.

3/16/2018 10:56 pm  #76

"Oy! He be marvelous!" Rae exclaims.  She takes flight and flies around the massive creature's  head before she rubs his snout and says, "oo's a good bucko? Ye'r a good bucko, yes ye are!"

3/16/2018 11:44 pm  #77

Leo whistled appreciatively.

"I do have ta say, that's an impressive critter. Never seen one that big."

3/17/2018 12:17 am  #78

Rae lands next to Leo.  She looked up. "Aye.  He still be a young one, too." She looks back. "Most o' me pirate mates don't like the beasts, but I always be thinkin' they be impreasive.  Except for th' dreadmaws. Those be downright terrifyin'."

"What do ye think, Tinya?"

3/17/2018 3:13 am  #79

"Woah!" Simon peeks around the gate. He was exploring the campus when he noticed the stables (and the lack of anyone to keep him from taking a look inside). While he had been expecting horses and even reasonably sized dinosaurs, the one before his eyes was far from that.

Last edited by RdMarquis (3/17/2018 3:15 am)

3/17/2018 12:58 pm  #80

"Ahoy!" Rae says, spotting the newcomer. "Be ye ever seein' somethin' so majestic. 'E's a good bucko, aye, good Bronto!"

Board footera