Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/21/2018 5:48 pm  #221

Re: Rush Week

"Like I said, sorry about that.  Though for the gnoll, I still dunno why half of what hit him did."
Once Aitch is hit with a cure, Lorenzo looks up to one of the few in Azer taller than he is.
"How're you feeling, bud?  Any better?"

4/21/2018 7:11 pm  #222

"Oh, I've been worse," he says.

4/22/2018 8:39 am  #223

Lorenzo nods, looking to Aitch and Melina.
"Right then.  Aitch, gonna catch up with you proper in the dorms, but there's some errands I still have to run currently, alright?  And Melina, again, sorry I made things so busy already."

4/22/2018 5:12 pm  #224

"I'll see you later," Aitch says, but he seems doubtful.

4/22/2018 6:38 pm  #225

Wondering why Aitch seemed uncertain but not questioning it, Lorenzo heads off to the club avenue to see what else is around - though on his way out he has to assist in dousing a gnome who had somehow caught fire.

(Pat, since I am the last one here, apparently, do you want to do the Young Knights and other potential clubs or just shut down the thread so it's one less you have to worry about updating?)

4/22/2018 9:31 pm  #226

(Please don't close up just yet.)

After napping for a while in a nice sunny roof she found, Hano would wander back into the club area. Hmm... Sigil is nice and all, but... it'd be great to visit back to a real wilderness. She thinks to herself. With memories of leaping through the vines in her head, she looks around for any organizations that seem nature-themed or advertise trips to wilderness places.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

4/22/2018 11:06 pm  #227

As Hano looks around for nature-y organizations, she sees a few that strike her fancy: The Sigil Prep Outdoor Guild, which seems to consist of some burly-ranger types and promise a lot of biking, hanggliding, and trips to big mountain ranges and canyons; something called the Second Life Alliance, which bills itself as an animal rights organization, but seems odd because they're all wearing ninja masks; the Elven Scouts, a group of less burly ranger-types who wear matching uniforms full of merit badges; and the Sigil Furry Foundation, who seem really excited to see Hano, but aren't, themselves, terribly furry.

4/23/2018 1:01 pm  #228

Hano's eyes twinkle at the sleek uniforms and shiny badges. She makes her way over to the Elven Scout stand.
"Heyy! My name's Hano-Tsah! What's an Elven Scout and how do I get badges like yours?" She asks the nearest Elven Scout.

4/23/2018 2:14 pm  #229

"The Elven Scouts are devoted to service, community, and following the guidance of the most ranger appropriate deity of your local pantheon," the seeming leader says. He himself is very clearly an elf, as are two of the three others. He raises three fingers in some sort of salute and says, almost as an oath, "To help others at all times, to respect nature and protect it, to make fire by rubbing sticks together, to build soap box derby cars twice a year, and to gather in large jamborees every summer."
"The badges," the non-Elven one (who is, instead, some sort of plant person), "are to demonstrate achievements. This is for first aid, this is for carpentry, this is for knot-tying, and this one is for wrestling owlbears."

4/23/2018 3:04 pm  #230

"Oh, that all sounds really cool!" Hano replies, looking at the plant person's badges. "I follow the Cat Lord, and he's, like, deity of everything where I'm from, so I've already got that down.
So how can I join?"

Board footera