Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2018 4:56 pm  #231

Re: Rush Week

Leo heard the sound of singing and wandered towards it, where he found Mierra and several other comely young women performing in perfect harmony. He waited politely for them to finish their song before speaking.

"Howdy Mierra! Y'all sure sound lovely."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/23/2018 4:57 pm)

4/23/2018 6:40 pm  #232

"Hi!" Mierra says. "Thanks. Uh," she looks around, "guys, this is Leo. He's a friend of... Kara's? Kind of? Kara's stalker. Anyway, this is my a capella group, the D-Sharp Princesses. Uh... there's a lot of us."

"Well," the plant guy says, "you just come to the meeting and promise to be upstanding and prepared. Then we give you a pocket knife except where prohibited by law, and our handbook, which I'm pretty sure is legal everywhere."

4/23/2018 7:00 pm  #233

"Definitely not that guy's friend," says Leo, "acquaintance, at best. Boy's nuttier than a fruitcake. So are all a y'all princesses, or is that just the group name?"

4/23/2018 7:14 pm  #234

"Wow! I'll be sure to come. Where and when's the meeting?" Hano responds.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

4/23/2018 7:45 pm  #235

The plant scout scribbles down a date that is exact in-universe but vague enough here to not be timeline problematic. "I hope to see you there," he says. "I like cat people. They don't pee on me like dog people."

"No, it's just a name," Mierra says. "She looks around the group. I don't think any of us are princesses? Liza's dad invented that snowball spell though, so that's something."

4/23/2018 8:13 pm  #236

"Alright. So is y'all's group ladies only? I'm always lookin' ta work with other musicians, an' I've never properly tried acapella."

4/23/2018 8:46 pm  #237

"Thaaank you!" Hano grabs the paper and stows it in her waist. "And don't worry, I'll make sure not to mark you as one of my territory trees." She gives a wave to the three Scouts and makes her way off into the crowd.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

4/23/2018 9:09 pm  #238

"Well, technically," one of Mierra's friends says...
"Yes!" another one, a Kara-Turan girl, cuts in. "Yes, absolutely we need a guy in the group."
"I mean, we're called the 'Princesses'..."
"We sign up for competitions that require a mixed group and it would be really nice if I didn't have to dress as a guy and try to sing baritone."

4/23/2018 9:41 pm  #239

"Alright!  Y'all need me to audition? I'm happy to break out a few bars o' somethin'."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/23/2018 9:52 pm)

4/24/2018 4:44 pm  #240

The Princess who seems to be in charge nods reluctantly. "Sure, let's see something."
"He's really good," Mierra says. "I think. I mean, I haven't heard him, but I have to assume."

Board footera