Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2018 7:44 pm  #241

Re: Rush Week

"Alright ladies, here I go."

Leo takes a step back and clears his throat a few times. Then he busts out an old classic. And he kills it.

24 Performance.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/24/2018 7:45 pm)

4/24/2018 9:26 pm  #242

The Princesses and several others nearby applaud as Leo concludes.
"See?" Mierra says. "I'm a great judge of vocal talent."
"I guess it can't hurt to have a guy in the group." She extends a hand. "Winter."

4/24/2018 9:37 pm  #243

"Leo, pleasure to meet ya Winter. Pleasure to meet the lot of ya! Say, the y'all must know tons of musicians. I'm puttin' a band together to do original music for the Cheerleaders, any of y'all play any instruments in your spare time, or know someone ya'd recommend?"

4/24/2018 9:49 pm  #244

"I know some people," Mierra says. "We're strictly a singing group, but I'm way in with the bard college. Nigel's good, but he's super shy."
"My friend Lin is a really solid drummer," a blonde with possibly too-long hair adds. "She's not a bard, precisely, but she's in a band."

4/24/2018 10:48 pm  #245

"Nigel and Lin. Good ta know. Thanks ladies! So, I should probably get your names..."

And pleasant introductions were made.

4/25/2018 9:54 am  #246

And introductions were, indeed, made. Many of them, ending with "...And this is Liza Snilloc, our... yet other power soloist." Mierra adds, "Her kid sister is with us, too, but she's at cheerleading tryouts right now."
"For some reason," Liza mutters.
A woman in a peasant skirt and blouse clears her throat. After a moment, "And Cinthi."
"Oh! Crap!" Mierra looks back. "Our manager, Cinthi."

4/25/2018 8:54 pm  #247

"Cinthy, Becca, Belleza, Cayenna, Lan, Liza, Moira, Oleander, Rinna, and Winter. Got it. It's been a pleasure, all'a y'all. I'm gonna skedaddle, but I'm in Azer 501 whenever ya need me!"

4/25/2018 9:41 pm  #248

As Leo leaves, they get immediately back to work.
"Are you sure this is a Mierra kind of solo? This really feels more like a me-kind of solo."
"Liza..."
"I'm just saying."

4/28/2018 9:31 pm  #249

DM Swift wrote:

Maddie raises her hand and enters the field. "Okay. We're taking the Snilloc kid, the cat girl, whassername," she points at Maki, "and the ninja. And the frog, I guess. Somebody get the frog a skirt!"

"Yes! ThankyouCaptain, you won't regret this!" Shiori bounces with excitement at the verdict. But there's no time to celebrate; this is but one of her targets this day! Her extracurriculars must do her family proud. Or at least her mother.

Her next quarry: the football team. Sigil Prep is a 'sports school', whatever that means, and she's assured that football is the most prestigious of its sports. Therefore, she must try. Even if she's not entirely clear on what football is. "Hello! You're Coach Klank, right? I was told the football tryouts were here?"

4/28/2018 10:38 pm  #250

"Yeah, that's me." He looks at Shiori appraisingly. "Well, ya damn sure ain't a tackle. How d'ya run?"

Board footera