Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2018 3:06 pm  #41

Re: Rush Week

Giving the gnome a wave as he departs, Lorenzo heads off towards the gym.  Which lets him catch Sarah roughly as introductions are made.
"Ah, hey Sarah!  And nice meeting the rest of you."

Last edited by Eshkigal (4/12/2018 5:39 pm)

4/12/2018 4:56 pm  #42

Unit leans down, quite a trip considering how short drow are.  "You don't like anyone, Webber.  You simply know who's useful and who's not.  And I?  Am very useful.  My kind of power is rare, I will outlive even you, and my father is faculty.  I dare say you would be hard pressed to find a more valuable long term ally.  But yes, I might have need of an assassin.  There is a particularly irksome person on BBEG I might need removed."  He looks up at the cheerleaders.  "Good day ladies."

4/12/2018 5:35 pm  #43

Rae lands near Sarah and Lorenzo, just after the sorority girls introduced themselves.  "Hey, Lorenzo...Hello, Sarah.  How are you doing, today?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

4/12/2018 5:57 pm  #44

Lorenzo gives Rae a wave as she comes down.
"Eh, doing alright.  Laid Pa's bones to the waters after the game show, so that felt good to deal with.  Got some food from home too from the life celebration - from warmbloods, mind, so definitely safe if you want some butterscotch pudding."

4/12/2018 7:02 pm  #45

The ladies of Eta Omega greet the newcomers as they arrive, just as Lupe shrugs in response to Sarah. "If it's okay with her." The wolf seems also to shrug and scoots a bit closer to Sarah.

"Sign-ups are okay," Trivia says. "You'd think an adventuring club would be more popular at an adventuring school, but really," she glances across the quad, "it looks like Gimble and Nebin are doing better with their Tunnels and Trolls meet-up."

Maddie watches Unit leave, glancing back at the medusa. "I have friends. You're my friend, aren't you, Taertha?"
"Sure, I guess."
"We'll see who doesn't have friends."

4/12/2018 7:16 pm  #46

"Well hell, lemme try recruitin' for ya. Might be ya just need some razzle dazzle to get folks comin' in."

Leo spins around, his duster flaring out and his guitar swinging into perfect playing position. He hits a power chord and starts to sing a little ditty. Something like this.

23 Perform.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (4/12/2018 7:20 pm)

4/12/2018 7:19 pm  #47

Lorenzo looks to Waya's foreign movements with slight surprise, then to Lupe.
"Just wondering, but is this primarily rangers or other Green Campus sorts?  Or really just people who'd enjoy exploring vast wildernesses, I guess.  Kinda looking to also acquaint myself with more barbarian, ranger, and druid students around campus.  Or those who do similar stuff for kicks."

4/12/2018 7:23 pm  #48

Sarah nods and gently reaches towards Waya then looks up and says, "Hey Rae, hey Lorenzo. I'm..." She pauses, looking for the words, "Glad that your dad can rest in peace." After hearing his question, she does nod and asks, "Yeah, what kind of sorority is this? Like what do y'all do for fun and stuff?"

If Waya doesn't react badly to the extended hand, Sarah will eventually make contact with her head and scritch her gently just between the ears. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/12/2018 7:33 pm  #49

Hearing the music, Unit stops to listen.

4/12/2018 7:44 pm  #50

Lupe shakes her head at Lorenzo's question. "No, we're just a group of like-minded sisters. I'm sure you can find something to meet your needs, but we are a sorority."
"But you can come to our barbecue," Wolka says, chewing on a piece of jerky. She wrinkles her brow and looks at it curiously. "I think this is turtle."
"We do a lot of stuff like that," Okami says. "Cookouts and formal dances. We also do a lot of community service. Oh, and the midnight gathering on the full moon every month."
"Based on our best guess," Lupe confirms. "Being as there's no moon here, and we're from several different material planes, so our moons don't all work the same."

Several people gather round as Leo sings, and many approach the table to sign up. Trivia looks both excited and panicked as it's taking all her effort to keep her flyers straight.

Board footera