Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2018 7:59 pm  #51

Re: Rush Week

Sarah nods and says, "All of those sound like a lot of fun!" She nods at the point about the moon and says, "Yeah, I figured. The moon where I'm from is definitely...Very weird," as she starts rubbing the back of Waya's neck.

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/12/2018 8:11 pm  #52

Rae says, "Thanks for the offer, but...um, you don't mind if I decline do you?"

"Oh!" She says, "I would like some turtle jerkey if you don't mind.  Turtle was always a treat back in the Fleet."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

4/12/2018 8:12 pm  #53

Leo ducks behind the booth and helps Trivia out.

"Welcome folks, adventure an' excitement just one signature away..."

4/12/2018 8:16 pm  #54

"Signature for what?"

4/12/2018 8:35 pm  #55

"Nah, considering what happened last time I shared food.  But I already ate the risky stuff aside from the toffee..."
Lorenzo nods along, though his scale covered eyebrow raises higher at the mentions of the moons.
"Fair enough, just figured asking didn't hurt any if some of you were.  But oh yeah, bet that can get weird, though I bet one moon is easier than twelve to plan for.  Oh, and I am gonna do work around Bad Max's, so got any requests for a cookout and I'll do my best to make sure it's in stock."
Then there's possible turtle jerky that gets his attention.
"Mind if I get nibble?  Turtle, ankylosaur, and certain kinds of abberrants tend to have the same base taste, trick's just in the other elements."

4/12/2018 8:45 pm  #56

"Anklyosaurus?" Rae asks. "Is that like an Armasaur? They could be good if cooked right."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

4/12/2018 9:33 pm  #57

"Membership in the Young Knights of Myth Drannor, buddy! The official adventurin' organization of Sigil Prep."

Leo didn't doubt for a second that "official" was accurate, with Trivia's bookkeeping skills in play.

"The lovely Trivia here runs a tight ship, everythin' neatly organized and triple-checked. Travel to famous adventure locations all over the multiverse, fight legendary monsters, acquire fantastic treasures! All that and more, just a signature away."

4/12/2018 9:43 pm  #58

"A Knight.  That sounds...oddly fitting."

4/12/2018 9:56 pm  #59

"I'd love to hear more about your world's moon," Lupe says. "Why don't you come by the Pack House tonight? I really think you're a good fit."
Volka offers turtle jerky to those who requested it. "I don't think I've had ankylosaur. Or know what that is."

"We went to the Isle of Dread last year," Trivia offers. "Calbert is really trying to arrange a trip to the Barrier Peaks this semester."

4/12/2018 10:44 pm  #60

t'Nee wanders towards the athletic building to find the dragonborn wrestling coach

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

Board footera