Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2018 11:06 pm  #61

Re: Rush Week

Almost a week has gone by. No classes, no homework. No being woken before dawn to scale sheer cliffs, no night-time roof-running routine, no practice sessions spent dodging darts while blindfolded, no poison snuck into her meals as a test of her awareness (or, if she fails, a way to build up tolerance to the most common substances)… They haven’t even given her pointless menial chores as a way to test her character before starting the real training! It’s downright eerie.  

Shiori has not spent this time idly. Today is the day the student organizations open their doors, and her mother has drummed the importance of extracurriculars into her head. She’s spent the last few days reading up and stalking her targets. Now she’s ready to make contact with her first target: the Sigil Prep cheerleading squad.

"Excuse me! Captain Webber? Is that the proper form of address?"

Last edited by Snark (4/12/2018 11:06 pm)

4/12/2018 11:11 pm  #62

"The Barrier Peaks! Now I don't know what that is, but it sounds excitin'!"

4/12/2018 11:20 pm  #63

Rae chews on the turtle jerkey, bobbing her head as she considers the taste.  She looks up and down Greek row, chuckling at the fraternity with the maritime flags as their symbol.  

"Oh, I see some people I know," she says to Sarah and Lorenzo.  "I'm going to go say 'hi'.  They'll get a kick out of it.  Sorry to interrupt, you two."  She looks to the women of the sorority.  "The turtle jerkey is quite good. Thank you!"

Rae walks down the row, until she reaches ARRR.  "Hello, Trefor," she says, having met the pirate during  her excursions to the Kaz the Minotaur School of Seafaring.  "What do you have going on here?  Is this something I should join?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (4/12/2018 11:43 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

4/12/2018 11:55 pm  #64

"Barrier Peaks.  Peeeeerfect."  Unit takes a folder to sign up.

4/13/2018 4:30 am  #65

Frances would think and said "Well, you could always come up with a nickname that has an 'S' in it." He offered. "Well, Lionel, nice talking to you, and I'll see ya around." He said heading off as he turned around for a moment. "And if you meet anyone by the name of Ol' J, tell them Frances says hi." He said turning back to leave again.

While walking Frances would notice Unit doing what he does best as he chuckled, watching the conversation as he walked up to him afterwards, "Hey there Alpha, couldn't help but notice your conversation, guessing no one's told you about the organic talk of the birds and bees?" He asked with a chuckle.

He then noticed the others as he waved a bit. "Hello there." He said to the Trivia as he looked over the sign up sheet.

Last edited by WoodrowLand (4/13/2018 4:32 am)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

4/13/2018 5:13 am  #66

"Ever see one of the big hammer tailed dinos covered in armor?  Those guys."
Lorenzo does slowly raise his eyebrow again as, in conversation, Rae doesn't even drop a single Arr or nautical term in until she heads off, before he turns towards Sarah.
"She's acting kinda funny.  Catch you later, and glad you found a pack to run with."
With that, Lorenzo heads off to follow - if at out of snooping distance for Rae's talk with the minotaur.

4/13/2018 8:01 am  #67

Sarah nods and says, "Yeah, I'll definitely be there! See you guys this evening!" She gives Waya one last pat on the head and says, "See you later too."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/13/2018 10:42 am  #68

Trefor glances at Rae curiously, snorting a bit, then his eyes widen. "Arr, I always be forgettin' about Talk Like a Landlubber Day until it's half o'er. But, aye, this be the pirate fraternity. I thought ye'd be gettin' a leaflet about it in yer mail."

"Actually," Trivia says, in response to Frances' 'hello', "birds and bees are entirely different morphological groupings. They aren't even closely related, although I can see the confusion as they both have wings, but the crucial thing is the back... bone..." She stares at Frances and bites her lip. "No offense..."

t'Nee finds a table where a couple of students in standard college wrestling garb and a dragonborn in sweatpants stand. The dragonborn is talking passionately to students standing at his table. "The critical key to our wrestling team is fundamentals. You don't win by showboating and fancy 'slams' and 'bodyblows'. I mean, you win audience favor and professional contracts, but you don't win college matches. And that's what's important, kids. College wrestling fundamentals."

"Captain?" Maddie says. "Captain Webber. Yeah. She's in."
"Shouldn't we audition her first?" the medusa says, slowly. Nearby a blonde woman in a gold sweatsuit that has "coach" emblazoned on the front nods, and Maddie rolls her eyes.
"Fine. Show her the routine."
The medusa gestures Shiori over. "Okay, just try and follow my lead here."

Waya's tail wags as Sarah leaves. Okami and Lupe share a glance. Volka reaches in her jerky bag. "Uh, I'll be right back, guys, I have to get a refill."

4/13/2018 10:51 am  #69

Sarah smiles happily as she makes her way around the quad, looking forwards to the evening, but opting to stick around for a little while longer to look for an artifice club or something where she can work with people on making cool new explosives. 

Last edited by Ionbound (4/13/2018 10:51 am)

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/13/2018 11:24 am  #70

Rae smiles, then says.  "Is it on the same day on your plane, too then?  That's kind of weird, isn't it? Plus if you want people to join a pirate fraternity, you kind of want to talk the talk, right?"

She looks over the others at the booth, "I haven't met everyone here yet. I'm Rae Quetzali, Brazen Fleet, plane of Ixalan."

After introductions Rae signs up for the group...by tradition she, and everyone else who had signed up already wrote a simple "x" on the line.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

Board footera