Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2018 3:02 pm  #31

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah chokes at this and tries to laugh it off, barely stammering, "H-heh...W-what makes you think that?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/23/2018 6:35 pm  #32

"Subtle things, but they're starting to add up. Wanting to put off the run, the way you answered some questions back at the booth. Asking us instead of Waya if you could pet her, almost like you thought she was an ordinary wolf."
"Hey, that petting is between us, thank you!"

4/23/2018 7:37 pm  #33

Sarah takes two nervous breaths, spacing out the time as she desperately tries to think of a reason...Then she hits one, and rallies, "First of all that is between us, thank you very much. Second, you're right...I have been holding out on you, but not for the reason you think. I..." She looks down at her feet, and mumbles, "I can't shift. Haven't been able to since I got here...It's really embarrassing. Something about the moon here just doesn't work for me."

4/23/2018 7:50 pm  #34

"It's exactly true," Volka says. "I met a lycan from her plane before. Totally weird moon shenanigans there. All... moon incompatible with every other prime. And the jerky is mediocre at best..."

(Help action from Volka)

4/23/2018 7:52 pm  #35

Sarah coughs and says, "Yeah, it's a weird magic thingy. I don't know much about it but, uh...It doesn't work here. At all."

4/23/2018 9:06 pm  #36

"Well, that's a shame," Lupe says. It's unclear if she's convinced. "But, fair enough. Here's a copy of our bylaws, be sure to study those. At various points during the week, the sisters will quiz you and give you challenges, and we'll hold a vote next week. So... care to join us for dinner?"

4/23/2018 10:03 pm  #37

Sarah nods, looking excited as she says, "Yeah, of course! I can't wait."

4/24/2018 4:46 pm  #38

After a (non-raw) dinner (with minimal jerky) and some pleasant conversation, Lupe says, "Well, I suppose I need to assign you a rush sister. I suspect Volka..."
"Waya," Volka says.
"Volka. Will be glad to do it."

4/24/2018 6:27 pm  #39

Sarah tilts her head back as forth as she listens to Lupe and Volka's conversation, and adds, "I'd be happy with Waya...If it didn't sound like you already made up your mind. Either one is good though!" 

Internally: Oh thank god dinner was cooked. Survival skills get to rest for another day.

4/24/2018 7:43 pm  #40

"Volka will be fine," Lupe says. "She'll be checking up on you this weekend. Make sure you study the bylaws."
Volka shrugs.

Board footera