Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2018 7:51 pm  #41

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah nods and says, "Volka it is." She nods and says, "I'll be sure to do so. Where can I get a copy?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/24/2018 9:39 pm  #42

Volka hands one over. "Don't stress over it. Everybody likes you. I'll try not to make the hazing too embarrassing."

4/25/2018 10:19 am  #43

Sarah nods as she flips over the copy, and says, "That's nice at-Wait, hazing?" She suddenly takes a nervous look at Volka and says, "I, uh...Thought that wasn't allowed?"

4/25/2018 12:08 pm  #44

"Well, that would be boring, wouldn't it?"

4/25/2018 1:21 pm  #45

Sarah swallows and says, "I...Guess?" She flips through the bylaws, looking for anything particularly interesting or standout as she says this and listens for Volka's response. 

4/25/2018 9:28 pm  #46

The bylaws are mostly stuff about how the sorority is structured, the particulars of this particular chapter, and how it relates to other chapters. Some bits about how to be considered "in good standing" and expectations of behavior and decorum. Nothing out of the ordinary, except the occasional use of euphemistic terms like "sisters of the night" and "daughters of the moon."
Volka gives Sarah a side-hug and says, "Aw, c'mon. Nothing bad, I promise. It's not like you're in BBEG."

4/25/2018 10:44 pm  #47

Sarah hugs back and chuckles as she says, "Fair enough." She looks at the bylaws again as she closes the flip book and says, "Y'know, you guys use a lot of innuendo when it comes to...The whole werewolf thing. 'Do you like to run at night' for instance. Who doesn't like that? It's the perfect time for it."

4/27/2018 11:06 am  #48

"Yeah, well... the sorority started at Il Aluk in Ravenloft, and people could get burned at the stake if you weren't careful about how you referred to each other. I mean, even around here, people can avoid lycanthropes like the plague."
*knock, knock, knock* "Hey, ladies! Football hero come to inspect the troops!"
"Not... everybody, mind you."

4/27/2018 3:40 pm  #49

Sarah nods and says, "I see...Yeah that could definitely be a problem." She leaves off the other half, just in case Lupe was still listening, and frowns when she hears the knock at the door, eventually asking, "Friend of yours?"

4/27/2018 6:38 pm  #50

"Not my type," Volka says. "But it's the first night of rushes, which means it's time for Regdar to make his tour of the sorority houses."

Board footera