Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2018 7:09 pm  #51

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah laughs at the thought and says, "I see. He doesn't sound much like mine either. Let me guess, big football jock, about 6'3, more muscles than brain cells?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/27/2018 10:19 pm  #52

"Might be an inch taller," Volka nods. "But otherwise dead on." She looks to the door. "Should I let him in?"

4/28/2018 8:58 am  #53

Sarah laughs, "Heh...Hmm." She pauses, thinking for a moment, then adds, "I wonder if there's a more fun way to go about this. Any ideas?"

4/28/2018 10:19 am  #54

Volka raises a finger, then frowns. "I was going to say, open the door half-wolfed, but... for obvious reasons..."

4/28/2018 11:00 am  #55

Sarah laughs at the though, "Yeah...Stupid moon. Hmm...You still could I guess? Wait...We both you, you all wolfed out and me looking normal."

4/28/2018 4:32 pm  #56

Volka smiles, and wolfs out. It's sudden and simple, not that bone-twisting, painful-looking sort of transformation you sometimes see. She leads Sarah to the door and opens it, to a wall of a jock in a letterman jacket and a confident smirk. "Hey, ladies, I... eesh."

4/28/2018 6:31 pm  #57

Sarah makes a mental note of that as she follows Volka to the door. When she opens it, she smirks as she sees the jock's reaction and puts on, what in her mind, is a sultry voice, and says, "What's the matter? Not a fan?"

4/28/2018 10:41 pm  #58

The jock shrugs. "Eh, works for me. What are you two doin' tonight?"
Volka growls, her eyes narrow slits.
"Gonna pass. How 'bout you?"

4/29/2018 7:05 am  #59

Well, that backfired. Time to end this...

Sarah laughs at the jock and says, "You're not my type. And even if you were I still wouldn't date you."

4/29/2018 9:12 am  #60

"Well, that definitely seems like a missed opportunity. Tell you what, you change your mind, I'm two doors down, House o' Regdar. Drop by any time."

Board footera