Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2018 2:50 pm  #61

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah shakes her head and says, "If I ever find myself deficient of good taste, maybe. Good-bye." She punctuates this by shutting the door in Regdar's face and sighs, looking at Volka, "Well...That went less well than I'd hoped."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

4/29/2018 7:52 pm  #62

"I guess high-level adventurers don't get that freaked by standard scale monsters," Volka shrugs. "So... anything else you want to do or cover? You're welcome to hang if you want, but if not, I'll catch up with you tomorrow."

4/29/2018 8:17 pm  #63

Sarah shakes her head and says, "Nah, I don't think so. Unless you have any suggestions on how to not risk losing my commission. 'Cause that'd really suck if my commander found out I'm hanging out with werewolves and I get the boot."

4/29/2018 8:29 pm  #64

"Oh, there's an interesting story you haven't told. You could lose your... commission?"

4/29/2018 8:45 pm  #65

Sarah blinks, then nods and replies, "Oh yeah I haven't told you guys yet, have I? Technically I'm a military officer...Emphasis on technically. That's why I'm here, they want me to finish learning how to..." She waves her hand nebulously in the air, "Do stuff. Design weapons. Lead people. Fight. That kinda thing."

4/29/2018 9:04 pm  #66

"Gotcha. And they've got a thing about weres. In this day and age." She folds her arms across her chest and nods. "Yep."

4/30/2018 10:58 am  #67

Sarah looks embarrassed and coughs as she says, "It's...Kinda a whole thing. Um..." She looks down, "People are really scared of the idea that you could be living your life one day and then run off into the woods the next. That, and a bunch of cities and villages getting turned...Yeah."

4/30/2018 5:44 pm  #68

"Yeah. Stupid werewolf village assaults, making it hard for the rest of us. That's why I left Barovia."

4/30/2018 6:06 pm  #69

Sarah nods and says, "Yeah...It's really unfortunate." She sits in awkward silence for a sec, then says, "Happier thought! What do you know about Waya?"

4/30/2018 6:44 pm  #70

Volka grins mischievously. "Well, she's from a little backwater called Mystara, don't tell her I called it that. From a nomadic people called the Atruaghin Clans, or some such. I feel like she got bit when she and an older brother went on an unsupervised trip to some nearby swampland or whatever. Anyway, they sent her to Glantri, that's the big magic city on her world, to get cured, but she ditched and came here as soon as she heard about it."

Board footera