Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2018 9:26 pm  #71

Re: HΩΨ Sorority Party

Sarah nods and says, "I see. Uh...She seems to like me, huh?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

5/01/2018 3:39 pm  #72

"That, I would be disappointed if you didn't pick up on."

5/01/2018 4:01 pm  #73

Sarah snorts and replies, "Uh-huh." She sighs and looks nervously at Volka, asking, "Promise you won't tell her what I'm about to tell you?"

5/01/2018 5:05 pm  #74

"Oo, juicy." She looks around, pulls Sarah to a corner of the room. "I promise. What's up?"

5/01/2018 5:52 pm  #75

Sarah looks embarrassed as she follows Volka and says, "I, uh...I don't really know but I think I like her too? Like, I've never...Y'know...Liked a girl before, but Waya is just so...She's beautiful and she's so effortlessly cool and..." Sarah trails off, looking hopefully at Volka to understand what she means.

5/01/2018 7:23 pm  #76

"Sure," Volka nods, reaching behind a couple of large books on her shelf, and producing a hidden stash of jerky. "Now, this military of yours, what do they think about girls liking girls?"

5/01/2018 8:42 pm  #77

Sarah blanches, "I hadn't even thought of that...I honestly don't even know."

5/02/2018 4:54 pm  #78

"Well, whatever the case, I got yer back. Waya's good people, and she's also a good doggo, but I don't know your company, so I can't give you advice there. But you need support, me." He holds her bag over. "Jerky?"

5/02/2018 6:05 pm  #79

Sarah nods and says, "Sure. Thanks, by the way, for helping me out with all this," as she accepts the bag.

5/02/2018 8:20 pm  #80

"No problem. I'm all about recruiting cool non-weres like you, over becoming a sorority of chaotic evil villager-killers like the Il Aluk chapter. Oh, I'd advise against going to sorority events hosted by... pretty much any school in Ravenloft."

Board footera