Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2018 8:52 pm  #151

Re: Beginnings Festival

(I swear I'm not ignoring Hano, Doen, and Frances, but it's an all PC conversation at the moment. Something will happen for you guys, soon)

"Oh, a abbarent dragon mark," the halfling says as if she knows what that is. "Yeah, there's some Eberron professors around here somm'ers. Maybe they can help."

A table over, Caeruleus finds himself talking to a rather cheery elf. "Like, sure, lessee. Cearuleus, the standard spelling?" She pulls out a packet. "So I'm guessing... necromancer? Some kind of warlock? Do you need directions to the darkest coffee shop, because there's a good one nearby."

2/16/2018 8:53 pm  #152

"As it should be," Shiori says of Ninja Drama Club, sounding approving. "Sports, yes, my father mentioned those. He said football was the big one? Who should I talk to about that?"

And to Simon: "Oh, is that one of those demon curses that will one day kill you but in the meantime gives you superpowers?"

2/16/2018 8:56 pm  #153

"If i'm gonna do this much running, should have taken Monk classes..."

Doraad groused as he arrived back at the festival grounds nearly out of breath, yet again. Well, at least it meant he'd been somewhat timely - might still have a chance to help out with the new arrivals instead of leaving em all to swarm Frances.
Well, that sort of counted as swarming? Couldn't leave this guy alone for twenty minutes without attracting a crowd. Probably ought to keep that under control if he was going to take Rogue classes at some point.

"Sorry about that, figured that the big group wouldn't be heading out for a while yet... Speaking of which, hey there everybody."

Last edited by Jossar (2/16/2018 8:57 pm)

2/16/2018 9:03 pm  #154

Cearuleus would blush if he could.
“Necromance..er...no,no, heh... no bird, just uhh ... just bardic studies...”
He taps his fingers against his mandolin case, as if to illustrate his point.
“just barrrrrd stuffff.... um, yeah. Cuz of, y’know, cosmic melody? Right? The song of the, um, the multiverse and... stuff...”
He stares down at the cheery young lady, furrows his brow, and looks away, rubbing his chin against his shoulder.
“Coffee’s a good time, though, right?” he mumbles.

2/16/2018 9:10 pm  #155

From the other side of the campus plaza comes another new student.  Tasting the air briefly, Lorenzo is just astonished at the sheer diversity of the place, poking around before he hears the siren call that brings many a student to bear.  The call for cheap, good pizza.  Ambling over to Odo's, he looks at the slices, low voice rumbling to the orc.
"Eight copper for a whole one then, right?"
After that business was settled, and only then, did he proceed onwards, practically consuming a slice with each step as he headed towards registration.

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/17/2018 12:53 am)

2/16/2018 9:21 pm  #156

Shrugging, Simon grabs a box of pizza. Why turn down free food, even if it couldn't be...owned? "Well, thanks anyway. Help yourself. See you around."

He cringes at Shiori's question. "I really hope not. I mean, I've met people who have said that and then tried to kill me, but none who have directly died from having this. They've just gone crazy. Or blown themselves up." Simon yanks down the sleeve of his jacket. "Damnit." He offers his other hand. "Simon Rigel."

2/16/2018 10:05 pm  #157

"You definitely need to talk about football with Coach Klank," the halfling answers. "He's the big metal guy with the whistle around his neck and the shirt that says 'Coach,' which don't sound too stealthy at all, really. I mean, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says 'rogue.'" She think. "Or would i?"  

"Coffee's good," the elf nods, and scribbles an address for Caeruleus. "Jayla's is pretty popular, and it's near campus."  

Lorenzo ends up grabbing the pizza from the M to Z admissions desk because the Odo's booth was closed. The halfling looks briefly puzzled at the 8 copper, but pockets it.

2/16/2018 11:18 pm  #158

"Oh, that's too bad. I hope you can figure out how to avoid doing that." Shiori shakes his hand, having been forewarned about this custom by her father. "Inoue Shiori, ninja. Er, I mean rogue-monk double major, I guess. What are you studying?"

2/17/2018 12:44 am  #159

"Thanks-wait a tick...Oh cook me on a spit-"
Lorenzo looks up at the sign, damn near smacking his own face with his tail in shame at his stupidity as he realizes he went right where he meant to grab his pamphlet.
"Oi, since I apparently have more stone than brains up here, you mind checking for my stuff?  It'd be under Thuya if it's this one.  And, ah, guess your next pizza's on me, yeah?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/17/2018 6:02 pm)

2/17/2018 12:55 am  #160

"Same here." He grumbles. "Aside from dealing with that, I'm just a regular Rogue. My aunt signed me and a couple friends up for the program. She's one of those supervillains with an army of outcasts."

Last edited by RdMarquis (2/17/2018 12:58 am)

Board footera