Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2018 1:16 am  #161

Re: Beginnings Festival

DM Swift wrote:

"Oh, yeah. Azer Dorm is..." the pixie starts, but Creig puts his hand over Kel's face.
"Yeah, Azer's one of the off-campus dorms. You take this main road off the campus for about seventeen blocks and turn right onto Hickman Drive. You'll see a place called 'Illegitimate Spice Dealers.' That's actually Azer Dorm, but they like to keep it secret. Knock twice and ask for Bernie."

t'Nee looks at Creig skeptically, shakes his head, and turns back to the honey-haired woman womanning the apostrophe registration tent. He's lying to me isn't he? Could you point me in the direction of Azer hall? Also, my packet says my room assignment is the stairwell. Is there a fountain there?

Last edited by Sol (2/17/2018 1:17 am)

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

2/17/2018 1:18 am  #162

"I hear that's a good business to be in. My family does mercenary work, spying and assassinations mostly. What classes are you in? If we have any together, I could use a studying partner."

2/17/2018 2:25 am  #163

Frances would continue playing until two women would step up as he stopped and listened to them as he chuckled. Doing a slight bow he said "It's a pleasure to meet both of you, Hano and Doen. I am Frances De'Shalas." He said. "So, to answer your questions in order. This is a violin, it's my favorite and primary instrument that I play, though I do have two others." He said putting said violin away. "As for my, uh...figure. Well, you could say it's a...special diet in a sense." He said, it wasn't a lie...technically.*

Frances would notice Doraad had returned as he said "Welcome back." He then looked around. "Well, it seems this is going to be pretty much it, if anyone thinks we should wait for anyone else we shall but if everyone's ready we can head up to the dorms now." He suggested.

​*Deception roll/ https://orokos.com/roll/595136 

Last edited by WoodrowLand (2/17/2018 2:38 am)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

2/17/2018 2:57 am  #164

"It's...profitable." Was the nicest thing Simon could say. "I just delivered messages for her. Anyway, I've got Sneak Attacks, Thieves' Cant, and lots of electives." One of them needed to be a class on magic with that teacher from Eberron.

2/17/2018 6:56 am  #165

Shiori brightens. "Oh, I have the same! I guess that makes sense, since we're in the same major. They won't let me enroll in the starting monk classes until next semester, something about too many credits. But at least Basic Roofrunning counts for both, so I'll be a little ahead."

But he doesn't seem very interested in talking about class, for some reason. How odd. She casts about for something to say. Small talk: not covered in traditional ninja training... "So, um, what do you do for fun?"

2/17/2018 7:37 am  #166

Cearuleus smiles like it’s something he’s practicing as he takes the address from the elf.
“Sweet...cheers... fab, yeah.., OH, how do I find... “ he pokes around the contents of his packet, “...a rooooom... my rum, my room? So I can put...” He strums his fingers on his mandolin case, “ y’know, stuffff?”

2/17/2018 10:29 am  #167

Lorenzo gets his documents in order as the halfling. "This is so cool being in charge a' th' booth," she chirps, "since I'm not part of the committee. Naull is the best, lettin' me handle all this great stuff." As she hands Lorenzo his packet, she drops two more behind her.

Mialee starts to point the way to the dorm for Caeruleus, then just points at a large cluster of thin bards, hobgoblins, cat girls, and ninjas with a sign over their heads proudly baring the dorm's name. "I think they might be going there?"

Alecto frowns at Creig, then nods to t'Nee. "Yes, Azer is just down this path," she gestures, then to Creig, "an ill-won victory does not please Nike."
"Yeah, but Adidas loves that shit."

2/17/2018 10:51 am  #168

"Hey, thanks.  Cheers!"
Grinning toothily, he takes it with a free hand and hangs the bag on his belt. Once he sees her slipping packs behind her though, he pauses as he considers something, checking to ensure his hat was still there first before grinning wide again.
"Say, you know what'd make you the absolute best at this and probably be a real challenge for someone skilled as you instead of just sitting on a pile of packets?  Seeing how many people you could plant one on that ain't got theirs yet.  Doubly so if they were to the right people, since you'd have to nick their IDs and plant them back on the rubes before they noticed."
Leaving that thought to ferment, he begins to head away.

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/17/2018 1:07 pm)

2/17/2018 11:18 am  #169

Cearuleus stands at the registration table a minute longer than should be socially comfortable, watching the informal parade of fellow students as they head to what would be his dorm.
He sighs.
“Thanks... thank you,” he tells the elf on the other side of the table, “you’ve been so... more than so... very... and the coffee maybe? Yeah? Okay then.. cheers...”
He floats behind the eclectic collection of classmates, trailing in their shadow as he digs in his packets for the room number he’s been assigned.
“509? He mutters to himself. “My roommate, some bloke named...Lorenzo. Hmm. Hope he’s nice... or at least quiet.”
Caeruleus heads to his room.

Last edited by Luckodedraw (2/17/2018 12:06 pm)

2/17/2018 12:22 pm  #170

Doen scratches Hano behind the ears as the new orange man walks towards them. Well apparently he was over here before but he is still new to Doen. "Hi! My name is Doen and wow you got this cool orange skin and fangs! There is so much stuff here that I wouldn't have seen back home! What's your name?"

Doen then turns to Frances, still scratching Hano's ears. "Oh, sure! If everyone else is ready to head back in we could do that!: Though she was also happy staying there and petty the nice cat lady.

Board footera