Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2018 8:08 pm  #31

Re: Beginnings Festival

Frances would say "Thank you, the pleasure is all mine." He said, though in the back of his mind he was thinking 'Thank goodness that I got this mask on.' He would proceed to accept the paperwork, he had done some of the registrations needed for the Bard classes, and put up that he might be considering a rouge course or two for fun, but that would be a bridge to cross later.

Frances would step outside and read up on where his room was, where the classes were, and generally the necessities and the luxuries, easy enough to be seen by anyone looking for him.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

2/14/2018 8:16 pm  #32

"You were match-making?"  Marty didn't giggle this time, she outright laughed.  "That's so... delightfully devious!"  She approved.  "So hey.  I got this coupon..."  She fished around in a backpack that was more outdoorsy-adventury than school-book friendly.  "Yeah. 'Good for one slice, two toppings.'"  She read.

"What is it for?  I think it's food, from context and stuff."  She asked.  And then after a moment she added.  "And do you want to uh, split a slice with me?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/14/2018 8:17 pm  #33

Doraad looked up and saw the metallic man in front of him and was quite a bit surprised. Warforged, huh? Didn't think you'd see all that many outside of Eberron and frankly they were rare enough there to start. But hey, he probably had his story for how he got onto the faculty. Besides, wouldn't want to end up racially profiling, now would we?

"Sorry... Coach? Actually a wizard major, so might not be quite the stalwart defense you're looking for."

At this point, Doraad's mouth curled up in a smirk.

"Though I suppose the rest of what you said is, in fact, true."

Whether the smirk concerned proving the coach wrong or is a sign of Doraad thinking of how he could be a creative problem solver in the field of football is likely a matter of personal opinion.

2/14/2018 8:18 pm  #34

Thank you Mialee! It was nice meeting you too! I hope we can run into each other again later! It's always good to make new friends!"

As Doen walked away she looked at the packet that was handed to her, once again talking out loud as she does so. "Let's see I want to sign up for the Druid course, of course! So according to this I guess I should talk to Professor Robyn. Aw Nuts, I should have asked Mialee where I can find her. I'm normally good at asking questions.. Oh well I'm sure I can figure it out." 

Doen begins to look around for any signage postage, but failing that she will stop the nearest person to ask for directions, oblivious to the possibility that they may be just as new here as her. 

Last edited by Lizard Lord (2/14/2018 8:30 pm)

2/14/2018 8:33 pm  #35

DM Swift wrote:

Gear's eyes light up. "Sister? Wow... how does... siblings work in a manufactured race?"

"We are brothers of the forge, born from the same mother of steel and stone and shaped by the same hand and will."

Sarielvailo wrote:

Facinating a world of people like your self. Unit001 might you aid me in finding The course selecting tent as well as the information tent,Also tell me of these drake men.

"I...will.  The dragon-men I don't know, Eberron has none like them."  At least this fleshbag was courteous.

2/14/2018 8:37 pm  #36

Lizard Lord wrote:

Thank you Mialee! It was nice meeting you too! I hope we can run into each other again later! It's always good to make new friends!"

As Doen walked away she looked at the packet that was handed to her, once again talking out loud as she does so. "Let's see I want to sign up for the Druid course, of course! So according to this I guess I should talk to Professor Robyn. Aw Nuts, I should have asked Mialee where I can find her. I'm normally good at asking questions.. Oh well I'm sure I can figure it out." 

Doen begins to look around for any signage postage, but failing that she will stop the nearest person to ask for directions, oblivious to the possibility that they may be just as new here as her. 

Rae sees the squirrel girl looking around.  "Ahoy, matie," she says, "Ye're lookin' a bit becalmed."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/14/2018 8:47 pm  #37

Doen turns to voice as and squees with delite at what she sees. "Oh my Ratataskr! You're like some sorta bird lady pirate! That is so awesome! You could sail the seven seas and fly the seven seas! Actually how many seas does your world have? Though if you  count the whole mutliverse then that's like, I don't even know how many seas! What's becalmed mean? Oh, also do you know where I can find Professor Robyn, I need to register for my druid courses and the packet says she's the Druidism professor."

2/14/2018 8:48 pm  #38

A half-elf in a well-worn duster and a wide-brimmed hat let out a long, low whistle as the Chamo family departed.

"What a piece a' work that fella was," he said as he approached the table, "meaner'n a blackscale that missed breakfast."

Suddenly taking note of the pretty lady behind the table, he straightens up and brushes away some flecks of dried mud.

"Howdy miss," he says, "I'm uh, Leo Delgado.  Apparently I'm goin' ta school here? I didn't get much of an explanation 'fore I got shoved down a hole and popped up here."

2/14/2018 8:51 pm  #39

RC looks at the coupon. "Pizza," they say. "It's like... cheese and tomato sauce on flatbread. With stuff. Odo's is great. Just try not to think about what the orc has been doin'." She points to the stand where the overweight orc is handing out plates of pizza to a line of students, periodically scratching is butt with the spatula.

"Uh," the warforged coach says. "Well, if ya decide to stop primary casting and want to muscle up, pop by the arena."

"Oh, right sure, Delgado?" the elf smiles at Leo in a somewhat flirty manner. "Here's your packet and... here's my... dorm room number... *ahem* So is there anything else I can get you?"

2/14/2018 8:54 pm  #40

I attempt to approach the tent with. Where students have been receiving parchments.

Board footera