Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2018 8:10 pm  #51

Re: The coffee shop date

With that, Lorenzo gently lifts and puts Saccha down, stepping to give cover to her, Frances, and Maki, the growl growing louder as his eyes begin to go into vertical slits.
"Then let me put it simply.  Let them enjoy their date and drop the contract, or lose breathing privileges.  Last chance."
(Intimidate 15)

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/02/2018 8:16 pm)

5/02/2018 8:25 pm  #52

The dogman whimpers pathetically and, although you can't see it because of his cloak, it's pretty obvious he puts his tail between his legs. "Look, friend. All I was doing was killing this skeleton guy for money. Is that so bad?"

5/02/2018 8:38 pm  #53

The growl grows even louder and keeps climbing as Lorenzo begins pulling his longsword out.  

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/02/2018 8:40 pm)

5/02/2018 8:46 pm  #54

Makis attitude will change and a big grin will appear.
"Oh frances ec gets to have some fun and we can really test out that net i gave you." She strikes a defensive stance with her strange looking longsword out.standing in front of frances.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (5/02/2018 9:28 pm)

5/02/2018 9:10 pm  #55

<Stop pretending like hitting evil people is evil!> EC says. <I'm not named Bloodthirsty Cleaver, I'm named Evil Cleaver! Kill some boy scouts!>

The dog person whimpers, and his eyes widen as he look up at Lorenzo. 

5/02/2018 9:16 pm  #56

Lorenzo draws the blade entirely, looking at the dog.  He's scowling at the canid.
"Gonna say this once.  I'll even stop whispering so you can hear clearly.  CHOOSE A NEW GODS DAMN CAREER BEFORE I SKIN YOU!  NOW GET!"

(Intimidate 19 there)

Last edited by Eshkigal (5/03/2018 1:51 pm)

5/02/2018 9:20 pm  #57

Hano bows her head as she realizes her oversized hoodie and sweatpants are all that prevent her from being recognized. "Ahem, I hope you, uh, commoners will take more care from now on. I, the Lady deNotfurredhuman, must leave." She glares at the dog person and starts to walk away down the street. In one hand, a tiny wisp of fog forms- Just in case, can't let Maki and Frances know it was me. Not that they'd suspect anything, after that flawless disguise act.

[Ready action: If anyone moves within 10 feet of Hano, she will cast Fog Cloud centered on herself.]

Last edited by Magentamist (5/02/2018 9:21 pm)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

5/02/2018 9:33 pm  #58

Maki will wave to the lady de notfurredhuman.
"Bye"

5/03/2018 11:56 am  #59

Saccha was looking rather shaken by the whole thing, gulps and raises her hands, a mist of flour and sprinkles flowing around her hands. "K-killing isn't your decision!" she said. "YOu c-can't just take someone's life!"

5/03/2018 2:05 pm  #60

Maki will look back at sacca and say to lorenzo
" this ones a keeper strong heart and stronger will"

Board footera