Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2018 3:43 pm  #31

Re: Quest for wild space

Doen eyes the wolf nervously, then scoots down the other side of the tree, standing with the tree between her and Dessan. For his part, the canine yawns and lays his chin on his paws.

"Actually though, I think there is some swamp in there somewhere. Thataway."

Vadania nods. "I wouldn't say... it's a rivalry so much as we really annoy each other." She grins a bit more mischievously than her otherwise spacey demeanor should allow. "That's because she's better at everything, and I'm still mom's favorite."

5/01/2018 5:51 pm  #32

"Better at everything? She's a wizard and you're what, a druid? That means ya should automatically be better at different stuff. I'm sure you're probably better with plants an' animals than her, she's prob'ly better with books and math... not to stereotype too much."

5/02/2018 11:09 am  #33

t’Nee hops back down from the tree.

“Hey Vadania, Doen, have you ever heard of a whole swampful of creatures shrinking slowly?”

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/02/2018 5:03 pm  #34

"No," Vadania says to Leo, "I mean like grades and social stuff and things that matter to parents. I can grow all the weed..." she looks around shiftily, "trees and shrubbery I want, they don't even seem to notice. It's like, they're always pushing her to do better than a 22 Intelligence, and meanwhile, they give me whatever, and I don't work half as hard."

Doen scratches her chin. "I don't think I've ever heard of that, no," she says. "Didn't you used to be taller?"

5/02/2018 6:03 pm  #35

"Huh. Well that ain't your fault, but I can see how it'd rub her the wrong way. You got any idea why they're like that?"

5/02/2018 6:54 pm  #36

t'Nee shuffles his feet a bit. "I uhh...yeah. But it's not the size of the frog that matters." 

"Or at least, it wouldn't matter if it were just one of us. Or just the grung. It's been weird."

Miles, FFH

5/02/2018 8:22 pm  #37

"Eh, they're jerks. But I benefit from it, so..."

"Oh, maybe we could talk to Professor Robyn!" Doen says. "I talked to her one time, and it was really informative, I think. We mostly talked about squirrels, but, well, why wouldn't you? But I bet she knows about way more things."

5/02/2018 8:49 pm  #38

"Well, maybe if ya talked to Mialee about it y'all could get along better. And...maybe if ya took the opportunity ta stand up for her once in a while? I'm an only child tho', so forgive me if I'm speakin' outta turn."

5/02/2018 10:27 pm  #39

”Professor Robyn? Is she a bird or a pop star?” t’Nee asks.

Miles, FFH

5/03/2018 4:50 pm  #40

"Yeah, but getting along takes the fun out of teasing."

Doen shakes her head. "She's not a bird or a pop star. She's a Druid. And a professor! And... actually, I never asked if she was a pop star. That's not the kind of thing that's obvious right off, is it?"

Board footera