Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/26/2018 6:35 pm  #131

Re: Roxanne d'Cannith Press Conference & Afterparty Ft. Chainmail Bikini

"Yeah, I dunno why. Jook's got it under control." Some booing resonates from the crowd. "Check you later. After party?" She points at him as she's walking away. "You, too, Plate Mail," she says to Unit, and winks.

5/26/2018 6:43 pm  #132

"I assure you you will not."  But she's already gone.  If Unit was being honest with himself, he did sometimes wish he could do things like go to parties, but that would go against the self-image he tried to maintain.

5/27/2018 12:54 pm  #133

Roxy shortly returns, arm around a dejected Jook's shoulder. "It's okay, buddy. You were great. The crowd just wanted to see hot chicks in tight tops."

5/27/2018 11:13 pm  #134

"Don't we all," says Leo.

5/27/2018 11:51 pm  #135

Unit is bordering on indignant.  "Plebeians don't know art when they see it.  One of their betters graces them with his work, and this is their response?"

5/28/2018 12:15 pm  #136

"I'll tell ya what though, buddy," Leo claps Jookbox on the shoulder, "I'm puttin' a band together. Got a gig doin' original music for the SP cheer squad, and from there who knows? You're welcome to join if you're interested."

5/28/2018 4:01 pm  #137

Jook stands up a bit straighter. "Oh, I'd really enjoy that. I've never had an opportunity to do original music before. Usually, I get invited to parties and everyone tosses me coins to play their favorite songs for them."

5/28/2018 9:24 pm  #138

"Well stick with me buddy, and the sky's the limit. You know anybody else lookin' ta jam?"

5/29/2018 4:46 pm  #139

"I know a lot of bards," Jook says. "I'm sure there's somebody. Nigel, but he gets real nervous talking to people."

5/29/2018 5:55 pm  #140

"You're the second person to recommend Nigel to me. I'm gonna have to look him up."

Board footera