Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2018 9:13 am  #51

Re: Honey, I Shrunk the Swamp

"You should really push for better species accommodations," advises Shiori. "I mean, you're doing good minion work here! You saw through my friend's bluff, but pretended to fall for it so you could lure us towards your boss's muscle before calling us out. That's some quality henching. I could put you in touch with my clan's lawyer, if you need help negotiating."

5/30/2018 4:08 pm  #52

The bullywug scratches his chin. "Usually henchmans with my tribe, but... I be wanting branch out to more better work. Marleybarley is... good... is leader, but he not great leader."

"Oh, it would be far too costly to move shop now," Marley replies to t'Nee. "I haven't gotten any return on my investment. Insanely complicated and nonsensically functioning machinery doesn't come cheap."

5/30/2018 11:36 pm  #53

"Well, you're not going to get any return on your investment here either. Burvik here is the hero of...." 
"Pssst, Burvik, what's the name of that town you accidentally saved from goblins?"

"And Professor Robyn here is level..."
"Pssst, Professor, what level are you?" 

"She's high level."

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/31/2018 5:56 pm  #54

"Hero of Victimsburgh," Burvik nods. "That's me."
"High level will suffice," Robyn says.
"Well, that's all very well," Marley says, "but I'm afraid it's far too late to stop this now. It's a Plot Device. Something entirely over-dramatic will be required to stop it."

5/31/2018 7:33 pm  #55

”Have you even fucking met me?” t’Nee asks rhetorically, while rolling initiative.

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

5/31/2018 7:45 pm  #56

"I hear you. Great leaders are hard to find. Listen, it looks like the boss fight is about to start, I know you can't afford to welch out on one of those in this business. I'll try to keep it nonlethal, and then maybe when this is over you can come back to Sigil with us? It's a great place to look for opportunities."

6/01/2018 3:27 pm  #57

"Oh, is good," the bullywug says, trying to wink, then immediately, "Agh, I struck lethically!" And falls down.

"Sid! Marty!" Marley bellows. "Take care of these people!" The ogres start to lumber forward.

(Let's hit those initiatives)

6/01/2018 4:43 pm  #58

(We've got 18 for Shiori and 7 for t'Nee, I believe)

6/01/2018 8:13 pm  #59

(Initiative:
18- Shiori
17- Burvik
7- t'Nee
5- Marley
4- ogres

(for the sake of argument, Robyn is battling the hordes of bugbears as main villain and henchmen harass our heroes)

(Shiori's turn)

6/01/2018 8:38 pm  #60

Shiori glances at t'Nee. "You know this guy - is he the kind of boss that puts up a fight, or can we ignore him and focus on the ogres?"

(delay until Burvik/t'Nee have acted)

Board footera