Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2018 5:13 pm  #71

Re: Honey, I Shrunk the Swamp

The ogre turns toward Shiori, somewhat annoyed by the shuriken. Burvik tries to get his attention by swinging his club at the giant's head, but somehow misses. Biggs also tries to attack, but continues to forget he is no longer a massive brute of a man and falls flat on his face.

The ogre turns back to Burvik and slams its own club harshly on the bugbear's head.

Marley may be drowning.

(to the top again)

6/06/2018 9:52 pm  #72

t'Nee looks over Marley's body, hoping to find and steal any jewelry he may have, then picks him up in a size-defying feat, and leaps on top of the machine. 

He drops Marley into it, and pushes the friendly red button.

Last edited by Sol (6/08/2018 6:06 pm)

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/07/2018 1:29 am  #73

"Look, your boss is getting fed into his own plot device," Shiori says to the ogre, another throwing star in hand, "I don't think you're going to get paid for this. Want to just back out now?"

(readied action to attack if it keeps fighting: natural 20, 19 crit damage)

6/07/2018 6:33 pm  #74

"Nooo!" Marley says, conscious only long enough to realize his doom. t'Nee presses the button and the machine begins sucking in swamp water at an alarming rate.

The ogre, seeing what is going on, drops his club and spreads his arms in surrender. Burvik hits him again anyway, but the brute barely feels it.

Meanwhile, the machine becomes awash in crackling green energy which washes over it and the grung standing atop it, filling him with plot energy. Suddenly, the inward suction reverses and swamp water is hurled out of it, along with frogs and small snakes and a snowy egret that is not at all happy.
And all at once, the machine explodes, hurling t'Nee upward and into a tree, still crackling with green energy for a bit before everything settles down.

6/07/2018 10:08 pm  #75

“I’m okay!” t’Nee yells, from offscreen. ”I think!

Miles, FFH

6/08/2018 6:50 am  #76

"t'Nee! Are you okay?" Because someone has to ask it, that's why, and Burvik's not likely to. "Do you need any help?" Shiori starts scaling the tree to check on him. 

6/08/2018 5:54 pm  #77

"I...I don't really know?" he yells back, popping his head down from the foliage of the tree. 

"I feel okay I think, but I got hit with an awful lot of that plot energy."

He scrunches his face briefly in thought. 

"Did we...did we do it?"

Miles, FFH

6/08/2018 7:06 pm  #78

Shiori's bullywug... friend... type... thing... approaches and removes his security guard jacket. He ties the sleeves around the tree and stretches the jacket out. "You jump down. I catches you."

6/08/2018 8:24 pm  #79

t'Nee jumps down and lands safely on his own, without acknowledging the bullywug. A sentient, friendly bullywug simply cannot exist within his worldview, and so it does not.  

"Hey, Professor Robyn! I think I did something!" he shouts, before surveying the scene before him (and looking for loot).

Miles, FFH

6/08/2018 8:30 pm  #80

The remaining bullywugs hop away as quickly as they can, and Robyn approaches, congratulating t'Nee before going to examine the machine.

As t'Nee looks about, he finds about 16 silver pieces and a fist-sized emerald (his fist) on the fallen ogre, and a rather heavy coin purse dropped from where Marley fell. And beside it, blowing with majesty and humming with the sounds of a celestial choir, the fabled ring of jumping.

Board footera