Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/09/2018 1:26 am  #81

Re: Honey, I Shrunk the Swamp

”Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!” t’Nee shouts in glee, snatching up the ring and holding it aloft while the fanfare soars.

”I can’t wait to attune to this fucker!”

He tosses the purse to Shiori, the gem to Burvik, and carefully counts out exactly 12 of the approximately 16 silvers to pay Biggs for his services, then joins Robyn in examining the remains of the machine.

Last edited by Sol (6/09/2018 1:27 am)

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

6/09/2018 10:51 am  #82

"This is not my area of specialty," Robyn admits. "But I feel confident this was the source of the problem. Your swamp should be safe now, although I want to notify someone to clean this up as soon as possible. I'd have someone examine you when we're back on campus," she says to t'Nee. "And I'm not sure the damage that's already done will necessarily reverse, although time will tell in that regard." She looks pointedly at Biggs Tallman, dancing like a B-movie prospector over the 12 silver coins.

6/09/2018 6:44 pm  #83

"Who do you recommend? I um...don't really know campus that well yet," t'Nee asks the professor. 

He thanks Shiori, Burvik, and Biggs for their help, and sits down to attune to his ring. 

Miles, FFH

6/09/2018 9:56 pm  #84

"I'd suggest seeing Pammy in the infirmary. She might be a bit... unsettling at first sight, but I assure you..."
"Nah, it's good," Burvik interrupts. "He's on Neil's floor in Azer Dorm. He's seen beholders."

Last edited by DM Swift (6/09/2018 10:14 pm)

6/10/2018 1:37 am  #85

”There’s one on the far east end of the swamp too, but she’s less friendly than Neil,” t’Nee muses.

”That should do it!” he exclaims, feeling the ring finish its attunement process. He holds out his hand and spins the ring one quarter turn clockwise. There’s a clicking and whirring noise as the energies within awaken, and then the outer layer of the ring begins to spin rapidly for a moment.

t’Nee crouches down, and leaps 30’ straight up, catching himself on the highest branch of a nearby tree. From there he springs the full width of a swampball pitch*, passing several more trees in the process. He makes a handful of leaps forward, accompanied by loud “weeeeee” noises, before looking back and realizing he’s left his party behind. He concentrates for a moment, crouches low, and a loud “HOP” noise echoes throughout the swamp.  He lands lightly on one of Burvik’s shoulders. Burvik must make a DC12 CON save or be poisoned for 1 minute.

*75’

Miles, FFH

6/10/2018 10:09 am  #86

Burvik seems unbothered by the poison. "That was some impressive hoppin'. Way too much trouble for my taste, but I'm sure it's fun."

6/10/2018 6:47 pm  #87

DM Swift wrote:

Shiori's bullywug... friend... type... thing... approaches and removes his security guard jacket. He ties the sleeves around the tree and stretches the jacket out. "You jump down. I catches you."

Sol wrote:

t'Nee jumps down and lands safely on his own, without acknowledging the bullywug. A sentient, friendly bullywug simply cannot exist within his worldview, and so it does not.  

"Don't mind him," Shiori advises in the background, while t'Nee heads off to loot the bodies. "Ignoring you is just his way of being nice."

She cheers at the show of amphibian aerial agility. "Wow! I kind of want one of those rings too, now. Captain Webber is going to love this."

6/10/2018 7:18 pm  #88

"Don't know why Marleybarley had ring. Him never uses it," the bullywug says. "Never knowed why badguys have magic stuffs they don't using."

6/11/2018 12:40 am  #89

"Yeah, that is pretty weird, isn't it? Once I go into the family business maybe I'll find a boss I can ask about that. I'm going to be too busy with school to do much henching for a while, though." And then Shiori is struck by a bright idea. "Hey! If you're coming with us, you should enroll. It's a little late, but classes haven't actually started yet, and they'll handle housing for you. It looks great on a resume, and there are lots of people there looking for minions, good for networking. I bet we can scrounge up a scholarship for you."

6/11/2018 2:10 pm  #90

Snark wrote:

[Shiori] cheers at the show of amphibian aerial agility. "Wow! I kind of want one of those rings too, now. Captain Webber is going to love this."

"Who's Captain Webber?" t'Nee asks. "You may be able to afford one with whatever is in that pouch. I honestly didn't look."

Miles, FFH

Board footera