Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2018 7:57 pm  #121

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

Marty giggled when Horns snorted.  She was all decided to just give up and ignore the tall silent guy when he goes and eloquently snorts.  Go figure.

"That's all right.  We were just delivering this hippo to the, uh..."  She couldn't think of a good euphemism.  "... here.  We don't have to stay."

She turned to leave facing Regdar and Horns. "You guys know any good clubs where we can spend our tuition money before the school takes it all?"

Not that she had big-spender type of money, and she really had to pay Albert back before he found out she'd borrowed her tuition money.  But the rat didn't know that.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/20/2018 9:17 pm  #122

"Hey, yeah, I know some places," Regdar says, and Horns snorts again.
"Waaaait," Mitzi hisses, adding in a stage whisper, "We have a plan."

6/20/2018 9:43 pm  #123

Blue narrows the focus of his telepathy down to the students.  What's the plan?  Do we set the rat on fire?

6/20/2018 9:45 pm  #124

Marty turns and looks at Mitzi.  "Sure, I'll wait."

Then she turns to the rat and says.  "I don't have any id, who carries stuff like that anyway?"

6/21/2018 5:20 pm  #125

"Whats!? Whose doesn't carries IDses? Everybodies carries IDses, it's hows wese knows who each others is!"
"They're cool, Ratigan," Mitzi repeats. "We just want to enter this... wide-bodied thunder pig into tonight's event."
"I thoughts youse was entering yours lightning squirrel."
"The lightning squirrel is mine, the thunder pig is Ma...aarzipan." She leans back and whispers to Marty. "Your name is Marzipan, if anybody asks."

6/21/2018 5:33 pm  #126

Blue's ears perk up.  You have a lightning squirrel?  Is it Teal?

6/22/2018 5:53 pm  #127

"His name is WildShock," Mitzi says.
No it's not, it's Teal! Stop changing my name!

6/22/2018 6:26 pm  #128

Awesome. Have you been there the whole time, but we only just wrote you in?  Do you remember 1.0?  I guess not if you're doing monster fights.  So when does the fight start?  How's the competition?

6/22/2018 8:56 pm  #129

Nah, I don't remember things like that. I been training with Mitzi to fight monstrous beasts but I'm not supposed to let the rubes know I'm intelligent. I'm not sure what rubes are, though.

6/23/2018 8:39 pm  #130

"My father has a serious sweet tooth, and my mother loves almonds, the name came natural."

She was as surprised as anyone when Teal appeared.  "You know, you're lucky that druid girl on our floor disappeared.  She was crazy, totally cra-cra, about squirrels. She'd never have let you out of her sight."

Board footera