Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2018 9:54 pm  #131

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

You mean Doen? I know where Doen is! She has acorns. So many acorns! I guess she lives in a tree, so that makes sense. But so many!

6/24/2018 1:27 pm  #132

"Okay, lets get this thing started then."

She looked to the rat.  "Where should Horns put the thunderpig?"  She asked.  Then she looked to the minotaur, who didn't seem bothered by the burden.  "Or maybe he'll carry him around until fight time."

Turning back to Mitzi, she added.  "Speaking of which, when are the fights?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/24/2018 2:15 pm  #133

And is there a concession stand around here?

6/24/2018 5:16 pm  #134

Regdar holds out a hand to Blue. "If there's a concession stand in 500 feet, I'll find it," he says.

"They's alreadys doins the preliminaries," the ratling says. "Just keeps the pigs outs of troubles."
Mitzi motions Marty out of earshot of the rat. "We're going to try to get our 'thunderpig' to go up against Teal. Bet everything we got on the squirrel, then let the pig take a dive. But first, we gotta get piggy to win a few, so that's going to take some creative cheating."

6/24/2018 5:21 pm  #135

Blue leaps onto Regdar's palm and scurries up the jock's arm to his shoulder.  Side quest for snacks!  Best quest reward.

6/24/2018 8:06 pm  #136

"I'm all for cheating if we do it smart."  Marty answers.  "But I got no control over that hippo.  I'm pretty sure it can win most fights in its class though.  I mean, they beat crocodiles in the water, and that's kinda the crocs thing."

6/24/2018 9:21 pm  #137

"We got this," Mitzi says. "Let's go register and find our seats."

Regdar zones in on the snack bar, and soon enough, has several trays of nachos, six hot dogs, two large sodas, and a large bag of roasted peanuts.
"Maybe I should get somethin' for Horns and the girls."

Last edited by DM Swift (6/24/2018 9:21 pm)

6/24/2018 9:46 pm  #138

I don't think we know what they want anyways.  What would they even have that a minotaur would want anyways?  The hamster focuses on attempting to keep his jumbo bag of sunflower seeds and bucket of popcorn balanced on Regdar's shoulder while they move.  Man, good thing I have two talents at this level, or I'd lose this bucket.

6/24/2018 11:31 pm  #139

Marzipan registers a wide-bodied thunder pig, reluctantly handing over the entry fee. Then she found Horns and watched the scene from his side.  He didn't like to talk, so she respected that, only speaking to ask if he was okay holding the hippo for a while longer.

6/25/2018 4:26 pm  #140

"Yeah, I got it," Horns says.
Regdar returns with Blue. "So what's the deal here? Fight club?"
"Monster fight club," Mitzi says.
"Oh. So, Horns could..."
"No, no no. Like, monstrous beasts. Not intelligent beasts."
"Wait," REgdar says. "We're at animal fights?"
"Monster fights." Mitzi rolls her eyes.

Board footera