Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2018 5:53 am  #161

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

Even in the confusion and entertaining mayhem filling the room, Marty gave pause to admire Horn's loyalty, and how he chose to display it. Strong! She shivered slightly.

"Come on Horns." Marty follows the lockbox.  "I have a feeling I'm about to need some muscle."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

6/30/2018 2:32 pm  #162

Horns snorts and nods, following Marty and casually tossing the man aside.

6/30/2018 8:51 pm  #163

With Horns along it seemed pointless to try stealth, so Marty tried for unobtrusive.  "Kel, make a distraction at the other exit."  She asked.  "If this works I'll make it worth your while."  She made her way toward the same exit as the genasi, trying to get there just after he used it.

7/01/2018 12:12 pm  #164

Blue pokes Regdar in the side of the head.  You should totally rescue all the snacks.  Be a shame if they all burned up.

7/01/2018 2:46 pm  #165

"Hey, you're right!" Regdar says, and bolts toward the snack bar. "Gangway! Football star emergency!"

Kel makes an OK sign with his fingers. "I'm on it!" and begins distracting. With Horns' impressive defensive skills holding back the crowds, Marty gets to the exit door right behind the genasi.

7/01/2018 3:35 pm  #166

Make sure to save the popcorn machine!  

7/02/2018 5:28 am  #167

"Excuse me."  Marty asks after passing through the door right behind the genasi.  "I believe you're holding my bet."

7/02/2018 5:12 pm  #168

The genasi pauses. "You got your bet ticket?"
Regdar hefts the popcorn machine onto a shoulder and grabs the nacho dispenser with the other.

7/02/2018 5:47 pm  #169

Blue jumps atop the popcorn machine.  For freedom!  The hamster ignites a small pile of discarded bet tickets.  Fire!  Everybody panic!  Run away!

7/02/2018 7:15 pm  #170

Marty wasn't prepared to commit outright armed robbery.  Not here with so many potential witnesses.  "One of the critters you released as a distraction to make off with the pot ate it."  She improvised.  "Give me my two hundred and I'll forget who I saw make off with the pot."

Board footera