Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2018 10:25 pm  #21

Re: The first rule of underground monster-fighting ring is...

"Only seven million!"  Marty exclaimed in shock.  "How do you stay in business giving your stock away for those prices?"  She demanded.

A pint-sized pachyderm actually sounded adorable.  She wondered where one would find one?  Wasn't there a place full of tiny animals?  Minimals or something like that?

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

5/31/2018 10:28 pm  #22

6/01/2018 3:30 pm  #23

"Sounds a little low?" Max asks. "Is forty-two gold closer?"

6/01/2018 5:04 pm  #24

"Well, if it were me I'd charge at least π^2 silver, but it's your business."  She stopped suddenly and quickly grabbed for her pouch..  "We gotta grab that forty-two before he comes to his senses and goes up on us."  She stage whispered to Kel while trying to look in a rush to close the deal before it changed.

@Marty Martinson:  1d20+2 persuasion = (7)+2 = 9

Last edited by ronni.jean (6/01/2018 5:04 pm)

6/01/2018 8:15 pm  #25

Max's eyes sort of roll back as he attempt to figure out what pi to the 2nd means.
"We'll stick with the other bit for now. What'd I say? 31 gold?"

6/02/2018 1:47 am  #26

Mary figures out what she can afford, and makes a decision.
"We'll have to get back to you."  She decides.  "A tiny elephant huh?"
She leaves and heads for the stables.  She was sure she'd heard of a valley full of miniature animals. Maybe someone there would know more about it.

6/02/2018 11:58 am  #27

Marty reaches the stables, and Belton the half-giant stable keeper greets her. "Howdy. What can I help y'with today?"

6/02/2018 6:37 pm  #28

"Hey."  Marty gives the big guy a wave and a cheery smile.  "I know you house mounts here, but you see a lot of critters here, and people that like critters.  I was wondering if maybe you or someone that visits here often might know about this valley I heard of once.  Can't remember where I heard it but I think it was back home in Karameikos.  Anyway, it's a valley full of miniature animals.  I think they're called miniamals or something equally silly."

She takes a breath before continuing.  "Or, more specifically, I need to find a tiny but fully grown elephant, about yay high."  She makes a vertical space between her palms of something less than ten inches.  "I thought maybe one of the really small students might ride such a beast, or know where to find one."

6/02/2018 8:50 pm  #29

Belton scratches his head. "Well, I can't say that I've heard of such a place. I know we don't have any tiny elephants here, but... Oh, hey! There's a place in town that specializes in washing elephants. Reckon if anybody knows about such a thing, it'd be the guy there."

6/02/2018 9:00 pm  #30

"An elephant-wash?"  Marty was learning to take strange things in stride, but sometimes the absurd still got to her.  "Where would this place be?"  She asked, taking careful note of the directions.

Board footera