Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2018 9:10 pm  #61

Re: How About Another First Date?

Sarah nods and replies bitterly, "Kinda, yeah. You spend four years getting to know someone and tell me how you take it when they die suddenly and everyone else acts like you're the kid no one wants." She frowns and continues, "I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Sorry."

Last edited by Ionbound (6/21/2018 9:10 pm)

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

6/22/2018 6:12 pm  #62

"Sure," Waya says. "I'm sorry, I... who's turn was it?"
"Mine!" Volka says, dropping B-A-C-O onto a wayward N.

6/22/2018 9:16 pm  #63

Sarah shakes her head and replies to Waya, "It's okay. Don't be." She sighs as Volka drops another meat-related word and adds with a weak chuckle, "Maybe inviting Volka was a tactical error."

6/23/2018 12:32 pm  #64

"Fine. I know when I'm not wanted," Volka says, standing. "But if I don't hear kissing stories tomorrow, I'm totally shipping somebody else." She motions for the other sisters to follow, although one stays behind.
"Blaidd!" Volka calls back, causing the woman to jump. "We're giving them privacy!"
"Oh. Sorry."

6/23/2018 3:10 pm  #65

Sarah looks a little confused, then says, "What? Nono, that's not...You're just really great at Scrabble." She sighs as Volka walks off, then looks at Waya and shrugs, adding, "What now?"

6/23/2018 7:48 pm  #66

"Well, I guess..." Waya starts.
From the next room, a semi-melodic voice floats in
"Now you see her, sitting there across the way
She don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her
And you don't know why, but you're dying to try..."

6/23/2018 10:00 pm  #67

Sarah giggles, "I didn't realize one of the sisters was also in the D# Princesses too." She does gently scoot over towards Waya, then pauses and says, "I've had a weird thought. I'll tell you later."

6/24/2018 5:03 pm  #68

"Oo. You've piqued my curiosity." She tentatively puts her arm around Sarah, slowly in case she has to abort.

6/24/2018 6:07 pm  #69

Sarah nods as she lets Waya put her arm around, "I was just wondering...If a werewolf and a human made out, hypothetically speaking, would that have a chance of turning the human? See, these are the weird thoughts I have."

6/24/2018 9:16 pm  #70

"Well, I mean, it happens. Werewolves and humans making out, I mean. You don't get lycanthropy from kissing. Just from being bit. Or really badly scratched. And I'm pretty sure it has to be in bestial form." She leans her head against Sarah's shoulder. "Pretty sure."

Board footera