Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 1:45 pm  #1011

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Mora wraps an arm around Jenn and kissed her head, "No worries. You know I'm more than happy to poke your dad with a stick. When do we leave? Do I have time to do an amateur night at Three Wishes? Or maybe we can find a lower realm catering strip club. There has to be one in Sigil."

2/19/2019 6:31 pm  #1012

Sarah nods to Jenn and replies, "Alright. I'll take your word for it! Skiing it is!" She has no idea how to ski, but she's excited anyways, and that's what counts, right?

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/19/2019 7:25 pm  #1013

Maki will begin fixing her outfit saying" well I'd better make my clothes able to handle the temperature, even make it comfortable."

2/19/2019 8:22 pm  #1014

"Skiing?"  Marty asked.  "Everyone's invited? Jenn, you are the most awesome.  Where were you thinking of going?"

Her outfit of a dark tanktop and snug jeans turned into a pastel pink snowbunny suit with yellow trim.  But she frowned and immediately switched it back.  "I'll have to get real warm clothes though.  The glamor on this outfit doesn't actually make it any warmer no matter how much padding it seems to have."

She looked to Maki when the woman mentioned making her outfit comfortable. "Can you do that my outfit?" She asked.

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/19/2019 8:26 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 8:26 pm  #1015

Maki hears this and feels an opportunity she will get up an talk to Marty.
"I can make your Armor and thusly the clothes they turn into, warm and even should the need arise comfortable to sleep in and walk around in" said the crafty little kor.
Maki continues
"I just need some gold like 10gp or 5 go with me putting my Maker's Mark on it"

2/19/2019 8:30 pm  #1016

Mora grins and answers Marty, "Hell. One of them anyway. I wonder where I can find a giant handbasket."

2/19/2019 8:41 pm  #1017

"Let me go change."  Marty rolled away, and shortly returned apparently wearing the same jeans but a different shirt, and now holding a set of pristine studded leather armor in a neatly folded bundle.

"Here ya go."  She handed the armor to Maki.  "How long will it take?"  She asked.  She felt almost naked without the magical protection even though she hadn't had it that long. 

She whips out her new aPhone, a gift from her new... uh... friend Roxy.  "I can send you the money via PayBuddy."  She offered.  "Or I can get the cash this afternoon."

She laughed at Mora's joke. "Planning a trip to Hell?" She asked. "I mean... wouldn't a portal work better than a handbasket for that?" She then frowned pensively. "Though according to the homoeopathic principle of magic, a handbasket that opens into a portal to Hell when you lift the lid is probably a thing."

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/19/2019 8:48 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 8:45 pm  #1018

Maki will look at the device and mouth the word pay buddy. " I have no idea what that is and even less of an idea what pay buddy is but yeah 2 hours tops so I don't mess up the enchantment. If anything tell your friend who made that thing about me I'd love one."

2/19/2019 8:51 pm  #1019

Mora laughed, "A portal would probably work better, but I would love to see the look on Jenn's dad's face if all her friends showed up to Hell in a giant handbasket.

2/19/2019 8:52 pm  #1020

Imaki will look to Mora and say with the most serious "expression I can build the hand basket, 6hours and a cup of coffee."

Board footera