Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 12:28 am  #311

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

The bugbear sits up in his bed. "Oh yeah. Hold on." He brushes aside some boxer shorts, revealing a small box with a door on the front. He opens it, and pulls out a couple of beers. "Catch."

3/06/2018 12:38 am  #312

Frances would chuckle and pat Maki on the back. "Glad to see you're doing alright." He said, when the beer got tossed he couldn't help but ask "Uh, Cap't. You just got out of one substance induced loop, you sure you should be risking another?" He asked, though one can shouldn't do that unless someone was a lightweight, still, seems like an odd choice coming out of one hangover already.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

3/06/2018 12:38 am  #313

Rae catches the cans, then hooks a finger claw under the table of one and pops the top. The slightly shaken beer foams out of the opening down her hand briefly before she slams down the contents.  She crushes the can in her hand then tosses it back in the room on Unit's side.  "Thanks, matey, ye're a true buccaneer."

She pops open the second one, and drinks it slower.  She offers the can to Bucky, "'Ere, mate. It'll do ye good.  Arrr. Ye an' yer ghost crew."

She looks back at Frances. "I don't have a hangover, matey.  But I be workin' on it."

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/06/2018 12:40 am)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 8:27 am  #314

DM Swift wrote:

An enormous bobbing green head with a massive eye floats up behind Sarah. "Can I give you a hand with that? Well, an eye, I guess." It chuckles.

Unit 001 wrote:

Ionbound wrote:

A young lady pushing a worrying-looking crates and barrels on a cart rolls her way up to the front of Azer Dorm. She looks up at the building, then down at the piece of parchment she had been given, then sighs and says, "This looks like the place...How am I gonna get up to the fifth floor like this?" She opens the door and looks around, then carefully wheels her cart in, and gets to the foot of the stairwell before sighing, looking at her luggage, and saying, "Right. Quick break before the hard part," and taking a seat on the steps. 

Walking into the dorm, Unit sees someone blocking the stairs like an inconsiderate clod.  "Unless Mr Roper has been replaced by kender, that is not your room."

Snark wrote:

There is a slight cough from behind her. "Excuse me, miss, do you require assistance?"

Sarah glares briefly at Unit, then her face takes an expression of awe as she realizes what exactly he is, then nods, looking slightly unsettled by Neil as she says, "Y...Yeah. I was on the first floor before Mr. Roper reassigned me here." She jumps when she hears the cough behind her and whips around, looking for the source of the voice before replying, "Yeah, I do."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/06/2018 9:12 am  #315

Behind her is a young woman(?) clothed head to toe in form-fitting black cloth, leaving only her eyes and a ponytail exposed. She offers a small bow by way of greeting. "I would be happy to help. Perhaps if we carried your things up one at a time? I do not think the cart can get up the stairs."

3/06/2018 10:09 am  #316

Sarah looks surprised at the upwelling of offers to help and says, "Right. I guess if we all take one crate at a time, we should be able to do this is one or two trips. Just, uh...Be careful. Especially with the barrel and the crate marked 'fragile'. Sparks are...Bad news, but I don't think anything is impact-sensitive."

3/06/2018 10:32 am  #317

As others take a crate at a time, Neil levitates the rest up the stairs, offering, "You missed one dinger of a party. I might have some extra brownies, though, just don't tell anyone." He chuckles. "I'm kidding! Tell everyone!"

Last edited by DM Swift (3/06/2018 11:03 am)

3/06/2018 10:34 am  #318

Maki will begin questioning lorenzo or frances about the petstore and than neil about the mall for materials for

3/06/2018 11:11 am  #319

Sarah picks up a trunk as well, leaving only a few small items and a valuable-looking rapier with a gem-studded left on the cart and she smiles and says, "Right. Up to room 502! Nice to meet you all!"

Last edited by Ionbound (3/06/2018 11:12 am)

3/06/2018 12:04 pm  #320

Board footera