Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 12:11 pm  #321

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Eshkigal wrote:

Lorenzo stares at Bucky, wondering if there was another victim of his cooking, and practically jumps at the sudden burst from Jenn, turning to see her tangled in the sheets.
"Hang on, slow down, you're just going to get yourself tangled up worse-"
Lorenzo stoops down to help Jenn back up, hoping being sitting might help her actually manage to wiggle free.  Though he doesn't seem able to meet her eyes.
"...Sorry about the gumbo, Jenn.  I should never have cooked it.  Knew one of the ingredients could cause a bad reaction, but I thought I had used little enough that it wouldn't affect people.  Clearly not, though."

Jennifer shook her head of the remaining daze. “No it’s my fault, you warned everyone and I ignored you because I was trying to make up for burning you with my stupid eggs, and now I think I also barfed on Unit and he probably hates me forever now and maybe this is all just a mistake and I should just tell my dad to take me home and...”

it was clear that this train of thought was likely to continue as soon as she caught her breath.

3/06/2018 12:17 pm  #322

"Ahoy!" Rae greeted the newcomer. "Welcome t' th' deck where the important buccaneers bunk. If ye need help staffing yer duffle, ye'll find plenty be willin' here."

She looks back at Bucky and pulls back the beer.  "Arrr, I not be knowin' if yer ghost friend be talking t' ye or if ye just be dazed, but maybe we be gettin' ye t' yer bunk." She puts a hand on his shoulder and attempts to guide him to his room.

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/06/2018 12:19 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 12:40 pm  #323

Lorenzo sighs and just gives the little tiefling girl a gentle hug as she starts to go into the same thought process he had been in since the gumbo.
"Shush, wasn't your fault there.  I should have asked too.  Still delicious deviled eggs, mind you.  It also wasn't a mistake coming here.  We all make mistakes, but part of that is making up for them and learning from them.  All of us have learning to do, alright?"
After, he lets her go to stare her in the eye.
"Tell you what, we both apologize to Unit when we see him since we both made mistakes there.  Maybe invite him to go adventuring for stuff relevant to his interests, possibly for a magic replacement cloak off world or something lost to time.  Probably can pull up a few things back where I come from on that.  Sound fair?"
Though at Maki's questions, he holds up a hand.
"Lemme get things squared here and I'll show you.  Deal?"
Then the roomie arrives, and Lorenzo shuffles out of Maki's room with a wave.
"Name's Lorenzo, nice to meet you."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/06/2018 12:42 pm)

3/06/2018 12:48 pm  #324

Neil levitates Sarah's cart up to her room, then frowns. "Welcome to the floor. I'll be getting those brownies ready," he adds proudly as he bobs to the end of the hall.

"Yes," Bucky says, having ignored the beer entirely. "I should sleep now. The little devil in the diaper seems to want my Hostess fruit pies."

Last edited by DM Swift (3/06/2018 12:55 pm)

3/06/2018 12:53 pm  #325

Neil i may be able to cix the floor

3/06/2018 12:58 pm  #326

Sarah nods and says, "Thanks!" She pauses, trying to parse what Rae said, then settles on, "Nice to meet you too!" She steps into the room and looks for a clear spot to start unpacking her stuff.

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/06/2018 1:36 pm  #327

Rae nods as she leads Bucky into his room.  "Aye, the squirrel in th' top hat an' monocle be buckos with th' devil in the diaper." Standing at the door, she makes sure he climbs into bed. "Time to take a caulk, savvy?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 1:52 pm  #328

Frances would hum at the question about the pet shop. "Well they got just about anything you can think of, careful though, snakes a bit bitty there. Couldn't tell you if they're poisons though. Immunity and all." He said shrugging.

Frances would notice Sarah and Shiori and greeting both "Oh, hello there Shiori." He then turned to the new girl "Glad to meet you, I'm Frances, what's your name?" He asked.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

3/06/2018 4:26 pm  #329

Sarah nods to Frances as she carries the trunk and says, "McAllister. Nice to meet you, Frances."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/06/2018 5:10 pm  #330

Jennifer nodded, surprised by but appreciating the hug. “Okay, that sounds good. I just hope he’s not too mad...”

Noticing the new face, the Tiefling girl gave a small smile and wave, still looking a tad withdrawn from her usual cheerful attitude.

Board footera