Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 11:13 pm  #341

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"I should go apologize to him too.  My family recipe caused this mess, after all."
Lorenzo grabs a brownie though, nodding to Neil.
"Thanks, you got a good head on your...you got a good heart, mate."
He then consumes the brownie in a bite.  Delicious.

3/06/2018 11:17 pm  #342

Rae takes another drink of the beer Burvik gave her and looked up at Silgon. "Before or after they be gettin' their regeneration for th' semester?"

As a tray of brownies floats by, she pokes one with a finger claw and picks it up. "Arrr, thank ye, Neil."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 11:28 pm  #343

Sarah was it i am makihara and i am your roomate.

3/06/2018 11:30 pm  #344

RC shrugs. "I'm pretty sure the murder part was mostly bluster. But I figured I should warn you, jay-I-Cee."

3/06/2018 11:36 pm  #345

Sarah looks at the brownies and says, "I have a bad feeling about this, but sure." She accepts one, then gingerly takes a bite out of it. She then turns and nods to Maki and says, "Nice to meet you too! Just, uh...Be careful while I'm gone."

Last edited by Ionbound (3/06/2018 11:37 pm)

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/06/2018 11:43 pm  #346

Ionbound wrote:

Sarah glares briefly at Unit, then her face takes an expression of awe as she realizes what exactly he is, then nods, looking slightly unsettled by Neil as she says, "Y...Yeah. I was on the first floor before Mr. Roper reassigned me here." She jumps when she hears the cough behind her and whips around, looking for the source of the voice before replying, "Yeah, I do."

Mollified by the girl's appropriate reaction to his splendor, Unit nods.  "Welcome to Azer dorm.  Please avoid touching me."

Ravian wrote:

While the brownies looked good, Jennifer decided to save hers for when her stomach was more settled. She blinked at RC while she wrapped the brownie in a napkin.

“Oh no, he’s not mad is he? I really need to apologize to him for... that.”

There's a loud thudding coming from the stairs, then Unit, with a new, unvomitted cloak, steps into the common area.  His attention is on the new arrival and her apparent interest in artifice, wondering is this is going to be another Gear to ward off, until he sees Jennifer.  He walks over to the tiny tiefling, doing a very good job of looming.  "Hello.  Jennifer.  I hope you're feeling...better."

Last edited by Unit 001 (3/06/2018 11:53 pm)

3/06/2018 11:51 pm  #347

Rae, subtly as possible, slides closer to Jennifer and Unit.  Lorenzo might have the best chance of stopping the warforged, but he might need all the help he can get. Just in case.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/06/2018 11:59 pm  #348

Unit might find his loom interrupted by another who can look him in the eye being right next to Jenn.  One who takes a partial step up as he tries to loom, making Unit risk touching more flesh - even though it may be armored, flesh is flesh.
"Oi, Unit.  Before you act mad at anyone, it was my cooking that caused things.  You wanna be mad at someone, then that's on me, alright?  My dumb ass used an ingredient warmbloods don't do well with.  So...again, sorry anyone who ate the gumbo, and sorry about it causing you to get puked on Unit."

3/07/2018 12:01 am  #349

The warforged takes a step back, squeamishness warring with anger.  "Oh gods I'm surrounded."

3/07/2018 12:07 am  #350

That gets Lorenzo to pause...and then actually give Unit a bit of space as he sidles back.
"Huh.  Got a thing about organics, mate?"

Board footera