Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 10:15 am  #371

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Lorenzo looks back to Sarah with a bit of surprise, then to Unit.
"Warforged really are rare across the planes, huh."

3/08/2018 11:54 am  #372

Gear peeps out of her room and says, "They tried to introduce 'em into the Realms, on that island where Gond-worshipers live, but they never quite took."

3/08/2018 12:11 pm  #373

Sarah looks perplexed and says, "Warforged? I've never..." She shakes her head and says, "I suppose that's what they're called elsewhere? People have talked about the idea of making mechanical soldiers but no one's been able to make anything other than golems without the independent thought needed to be good soldiers."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/08/2018 12:23 pm  #374

Lorenzo grins at that.
"Eberronian origin, and far more than just soldiers if the Last War showed anything.  They're a new race, built people."

3/08/2018 2:29 pm  #375

Ionbound wrote:

Sarah nods and says, "A chance to unpack would be nice." She looks at Unit as well after Jennifer and he finish their discussion, saying, "If I could chat with you tomorrow as well I'd be quite interested. I...I've never seen anything like you."

He stands a little taller.  "Of course you haven't, I am unique."

3/08/2018 2:56 pm  #376

Sarah looks a bit uneasy when Lorenzo mentions they're from Eberron and she grumbles unhappily, "I've heard of there. I suppose the magic birthmark that determines whether or not you can be an artificer actually does something after all." She sighs and then says to Unit, "Nice to meet you, though. What's your name?"

3/08/2018 3:35 pm  #377

Bucky wanders out of his room, groggily. "They've been gone with my cream soda for quite some time? Should we form a search party?"

3/08/2018 3:41 pm  #378

Ionbound wrote:

Sarah looks a bit uneasy when Lorenzo mentions they're from Eberron and she grumbles unhappily, "I've heard of there. I suppose the magic birthmark that determines whether or not you can be an artificer actually does something after all." She sighs and then says to Unit, "Nice to meet you, though. What's your name?"

"My father designated me 001, though I understand that someday I have to choose a real name."

3/08/2018 3:53 pm  #379

Lorenzo, seeing the shift in conversation, looks over to Bucky to let Unit preen.
"Ah, hey.  First off, sorry if you tried any of the gumbo, used a dash of some seasonings warmbloods don't react well to I'm afraid.  As for the soda crew, well, maybe, though I'm pretty sure they were all adventurer majors that went.  Sometimes things have a way of growing past first expectations."

3/08/2018 4:53 pm  #380

Sarah nods to Unit and says, "I see. Who was your father? Why didn't he give you a real name?"

Board footera