Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2018 8:54 pm  #381

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"My father is the Lord of Blades, a faculty member here at the school.  He has very...strong opinions of organics, and tries to avoid doing things like you do.  So, he decided not to assign names to his children, and instead let us find them ourselves."

3/08/2018 9:30 pm  #382

Sarah nods as she recognizes the name and says, "I think I have a class with you dad." She chuckles at the thought and says, "We'll see how that goes, I guess." 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/08/2018 10:06 pm  #383

Jennifer gave a sigh of relief that Unit had accepted her apology and her chance to make it up to him. She popped back up from her groveling pose, to her smiling self, reinvigorated by the weight of guilt being lifted from her shoulders.

“Great then. Maybe we can plan out a shopping trip for the cloak tomorrow then? Lorenzo mentioned that he might know a place?”

she looked at the lizardman, trying to indicate that she wanted to talk with him on the matter privately.

3/08/2018 10:41 pm  #384

Ionbound wrote:

Sarah nods as she recognizes the name and says, "I think I have a class with you dad." She chuckles at the thought and says, "We'll see how that goes, I guess." 

"Try to avoid looking him in the eye."

Ravian wrote:

Jennifer gave a sigh of relief that Unit had accepted her apology and her chance to make it up to him. She popped back up from her groveling pose, to her smiling self, reinvigorated by the weight of guilt being lifted from her shoulders.

“Great then. Maybe we can plan out a shopping trip for the cloak tomorrow then? Lorenzo mentioned that he might know a place?”

she looked at the lizardman, trying to indicate that she wanted to talk with him on the matter privately.

"Jennifer, there's no rush, really."

3/09/2018 12:13 am  #385

"Just as well, mine's less shopping, more running through ruins avoiding deathtraps and screaming while carrying out relics anyway."

3/09/2018 12:20 am  #386

"Wait, would that mean less crowds?  Malls have crowds, I don't like crowds."

3/09/2018 12:24 am  #387

Kel and Creig enter the hall, laughing. "Did you see that old lady swattin' at imaginary tooth fairies?"
"I swear, I don't think ol' Raistlin is every gettin' off the toilet." Creig points at Lorenzo and winks. "Thanks, bud."
"Oh, yeah. Don't forget to throw away the flyers," Kel says.
"Right." Creig balls up a bunch of papers that had clearly been ripped off of something from the tear marks. They go into the room the vow of poverty kid previously entered and tosses the papers in a trash can.

3/09/2018 8:49 am  #388

Sarah suddenly looks concerned and says, "I'll try to remember that. Also if people are going shopping, can I come? I need to get stuff for Rush..." She trails off, looking annoyed at the thought.

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/09/2018 9:03 am  #389

Lorenzo shrugs lightly at Unit's question.
"Dunno until we get there.  I mean, sometimes it's traps, sometimes it's crazed tribal cultists who think if they pray really hard to a thing creatures from the Realm of Madness will grant them power, sometimes it's Karrnathi skeleton legionairres who missed the end of the Last War looking for old Giant magic, sometimes all the above and more."
He glances back towards Sarah, then to Jenn.
"That said, you wanna find interesting stuff, maybe get some extra coin before classes and Rush begin, dungeon delving's tried and true for adventurers."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/09/2018 9:05 am)

3/09/2018 11:44 pm  #390

After a moment, Billen the vow of poverty kid is shoved out into the hallway and the door is slammed. He stares for a second, then says, "this is probably better, anyway," and curls upon the floor.

Board footera