Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 6:47 pm  #31

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"He did?" Rae asks.  She sees the RA is discussing matters with Marty so she decides she can wait a moment.  "So, what be your name? I'm Rae. Rae Quetzali."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 6:58 pm  #32

Silgon is a little distracted by the Beholder... but pulls himself together.  Hi.  I am Silgon, a Dragon born, monking is my major. He gives a slight grin to show he is trying to be funny.

2/15/2018 6:58 pm  #33

DM Swift wrote:

Inside Jennifer's room, Chi-Chi continues to look at the tiefling with a curious look. She seems to parse what Jennifer wants, though, and puts her hand on the poster. "Chi-Chi," she says again, pointing her herself with her other hand.

"Oh thank you so much." Jennifer quickly applied the wall hangers to keep the poster in place. Once she was sure it was both straight and secure she let go of it and held out her hand to shake. "It's great to meet you Chi-Chi."

2/15/2018 7:15 pm  #34

Maki will stop tinkering to ask the ra these same questions.unless he is busy other wise she will continue her sketch of a retractable shield

2/15/2018 8:13 pm  #35

Rae smirks.  "Aye, I know some of th' Cap'ns in the fleets keep themselves a monkey... but ye look more like th' 'dinosaurs' the Sun Empire folk have."

2/15/2018 8:55 pm  #36

"Well, if she got a repaint permission from Housing, that usually contains a 'massive contraption exception' clause for artificer students," Neil says. "I'll ask um," he gulps, "somebody about it." He turns at the sound of Rae's voice. "Wow, lots of people are interested in Menzoberrenzen today. Yeah, it's one of the biggest Drow cities in Faerun's underdark." 

When Maki leaves the lounge, the bugbear shrugs and leaves as well, trudging to his room, where he spies Unit. "Oh, hey. YOu must be the bed warmer for this year." Without asking how it got there, he brushes the trash off his bed and drops onto it. "Burvik. I'm kinda a legend around here."

Chi-Chi nods to Jennifer; it's unclear how much she understood. Then she reaches arms sort of wide, as if measuring Jennifer's leg, walks to the closet, and does the same gesture to a large black cook pot she has in there.

Maki spots an enormous floating head out in the hall, having a conversation with several people. The RA's door is open but nobody seems to be in there. There are, however, large stacks of board games.

2/15/2018 8:59 pm  #37

Hmmmmm. Board games she muses to herself no no no no not yet questions on the other things first than to the boardgames.maki is wondering as to who or what this floating head is.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/15/2018 9:00 pm)

2/15/2018 9:02 pm  #38

Silgon replies...Dont know About the Sun Empire,  and Dragon, not dinosaur. Your name is Ray..  but what species are you, just curious.

Last edited by silsurfr (2/15/2018 9:05 pm)

2/15/2018 9:03 pm  #39

Marty wondered what could make a beholder looked scared, but her curiosity wasn't enough to ask.  After all, if she found out she might have to face it.  "Thank you."  She told the giant head.   "Let me know what you find out."

Leaving her backpack in the room, she skated into the lobby and over to Rae.  "So that place you were asking about is a city.  Like Neil said."  She took a seat in the most comfortable-looking chair and put her skated feet up on a coffee table.  "Why do you want to know?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 9:04 pm  #40

"We be called 'Sirens'," Rae answers Silgon cheerfully.  Then she asks Silgon and Marty (and really anyone within listening range) "What's a Droe?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/15/2018 9:05 pm)

Board footera