Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2018 6:17 pm  #401

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"Oh, this is delightful," Bucky says. "Thank you ever so much, Mr. t'Nee."

3/10/2018 9:14 pm  #402

"Those are for looking good? I thought they were balance training aids."

3/10/2018 9:49 pm  #403

Sarah laughs at the though and says, "Maybe. Maybe they're air-walking and will let me fly but not actually have to bear my weight."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

3/10/2018 10:19 pm  #404

Hano comes up the stairs, carrying a box of cream soda and setting it down. "Hey guys, we've got soda and mon-" She stops short as her nose twitches and she snarls. "Grr... what's this I smell? A rival?" She starts towards Jennifer's room menacingly, but remembers her injuries. "...On second thought, defending my territory can wait. I gotta take a rest..." She walks into her room, lying down on one of the beds.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/10/2018 11:48 pm  #405

"Hi Lorenzo, it's nice to meet another proper amphibian here at last!" t'Nee extends his hand in greeting. If Lorenzo shakes it, he must make a DC12 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 minute. 

"Did I overhear you mention something about an adventure? We um...just got back from one, but as long as you give me a few hours to nap in my fountain, I'd love to tag along." 

He then turns to Bucky and bows deeply. "You're welcome Bucky! High Five?" he raises his hand in the universal 'waiting for a high five' position. If Bucky gives him a high five, Bucky must make a DC12 CON save or be Poisoned for 1 minute. 

Last edited by Sol (3/11/2018 2:00 am)

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/11/2018 12:36 am  #406

"Gotta get some other stuff laid out, ask some connections what new areas they might've heard of, but gimme a couple days and I'll have a fun one all figured out."
And then Lorenzo shakes t'Nee's hand. And seems completely unphased by it, though after he looks his hand over lightly, raising an eyebrow at the lightly slimy outline of your hand in his palm, then to you.
"Say, your colors wouldn't happen to serve the same function as some of the frogs back home, would it?"

3/11/2018 2:04 am  #407

"I..." t'Nee's eyes bulge for a moment. 

"You mean not all sentient beings are immune to Grung poison? I always kind of assumed it only worked on swamp rats, bullywugs, and catfish." 

t'Nee heads to the stairwell and hops into his fountain, relaxing at last in its cool waters after a long day of adventuring. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

3/11/2018 2:13 am  #408

That gets a light chuckle.
"Just be careful who you let know.  Got siblings who would try to ferment it, and Ma's the sort who would possibly give you a dip in the broth to give it extra kick.  Who knows what sorts are around here?"

3/11/2018 2:55 am  #409

"I know my mother would be interested, poison is a specialty of hers." Shiori looks speculatively at Lorenzo. "Maybe I should give her your mother's address? She'd love to exchange recipes with somebody from another world, I am sure. Nobody would know the antidotes."

3/11/2018 1:08 pm  #410

"Eh?  Ma's a druid, though.  Most of it is just for taste.  Or building up general resistance to all the nastiness that can be thrown our way, but mostly taste.  Franco and Lucille just like new things to try and make moonshine from."

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/11/2018 1:10 pm)

Board footera