Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2018 7:39 pm  #421

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

After saying goodbye to Gary and Birenda (though one was more appreciative than the other) Rae returned to the dorms.  She walked down the hall and saw a note attached to Silgon's door.  It was addressed to anyone, so she picked it up and read it.  She frowned at the goodbye note, and said, "Arrr, that be too bad."

She shrugs and walks over to Burvik's door.  She knocks.  "Oy, Burvik. Ye be in?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/20/2018 7:40 pm  #422

Burvik answers the door in his boxers, scratches his back. "Hey. 'sup?"

3/20/2018 7:46 pm  #423

Rae lifts up a six-pack of beer. "I be owin' ye a beer."  She pulls one free and tosses it to the bugbear.

3/20/2018 8:32 pm  #424

"Well, you are an alright bird," Burvik says. "Cheers."

3/20/2018 8:40 pm  #425

Rae pops open a beer herself, and clanks the can off his, and says, "Cheers, mate!" 

3/20/2018 10:29 pm  #426

"So watcha got goin' on?" Burvik asks.

3/20/2018 10:36 pm  #427

Rae walks in to Burvik's room and sits on the edge of Unit's bed.  She takes another drink and says, "Arrr, I be gettin' me books, I be gettin' me classes all set.  Turned out, I did not have enough credits in me pirate major...I mean ROGUE major... This semester.  But I be gettin' that worked out without havin' t' be dropping a martial class I be wanting, then  havin' t' add a ...rogue one I not be needin'".  She takes another drink and, when she sees Burvik finished his first can, tosses him another.  "How bout ye? Ye ever get t' registerin'?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/20/2018 10:37 pm)

3/20/2018 10:43 pm  #428

"Yeah," he says, opening the can. "I got a really poorly worded scholarship that foots all my bills until I graduate. So's I figger all I gotta do is take one class a semester an' keep my grade above a D, an' I'm good for a while."

3/21/2018 9:52 am  #429

Rar nods in appreciation.  "What did ye do t' be earnin' that scholarship?  What be yer plans fer after college?"

3/21/2018 10:08 am  #430

"Eh," Burvik shrugs. "I walked into this village one time that was bein' harassed by goblins and I told the little jerks to knock it off. I guess they got scared and ran off, an' the village declared me their hero. Reckon on of 'em sent a message up the chain of fealty, and next thing I know, the count is offerin' me a scholarship." He takes a long chug. "Probably more because I kep' scarin' the tax collector off than alleged heroism. Don't matter, got a cushy thing goin' now. As fer plans after college, I mean... I haven't even got any plans FOR college. That's way in the future."

Board footera