Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2018 10:47 am  #431

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Rae smiles. "Aye, it be a dandy's life here.  I took a shower this mornin'.  I'll take one tomorrow mornin'. That be two more bathin's than I usually be afforded in a month on me old ship." She lifts up a wing.  "I be interested in seein' what color me feathers really are..."

She takes another swig.  "Well, if ye be wantin' to keep up the good life, be sure ye don't accidentally take enough credits t' graduate.  Once ye do that, yer scholarship probably only covers undergraduate costs, and ye be on the hook fer th' accommodations yerself after.  If I be the count, I would like nothin' more'n be finished with footin' the booty t' cover yer gig."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/21/2018 9:33 pm  #432

"Nah, I got balancin' exactly how much I need to get paid vs. not get expelled mastered. Only way to get rid a' me is with assassins. And they've tried, let me tell ya."

3/21/2018 9:40 pm  #433

"Good," Rae says, "Whene'er ye can put one over on nobility ye take that as far as ye can go, savvy?". She stands up and tosses the remaining two beers to Burvik. "Here ye be, matey.  It be time t' turn in t' me bunk.  Pleasant dreams, aye?"

3/22/2018 10:56 am  #434

"Back atcha," Burvik says, them trundles back to bed.

3/27/2018 8:24 pm  #435

Mary walks into her room and throws her armor on her bed.  She barely notices the demolition anymore, though the holes and constructs seem to be in different places from before.  "Hey."  She greets Gear when the tinker gnome emerges from... somewhere.  "You going to that thing with the artificer's press conference?"  She asked.  "Probably gonna announce some wild new invention, would be my guess."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/27/2018 8:36 pm  #436

Hano comes into the fifth floor shortly after Marty, tossing her platinum piece up in the air and grabbing it. As she strolls into her room she sees a strange contraption-wheeled-machine-thing sitting on the other bed. She puts the platinum down on her bag and, tail swishing, picks it up and starts turning it in her hands. "This is cool!" she mutters to herself, "I could put it in my collection!"

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

3/27/2018 9:54 pm  #437

RC enters from the bathroom. "I kinda need that," they say, "It's a class feature." They grab a small handheld something-or-other off the counter. "Put it on the ground, I can show you how it works."

Meanwhile, Gear looks up. "There's an artificer press conference? Oo, I should go to that." She hops onto the bed beside Marty. "What's it about? Are they retooling the course description again? I mean, it's decent, but hard to be an out-of-the-box tinker, you know?"

3/27/2018 10:06 pm  #438

Marty read the title and first few paragraphs.  "Someone named Roxanne d'Cannith."  She summarized.  She then took the paper apart and gave Gear the pages with the Artificer article.  "Here ya go."  "Might be interesting.  "Doesn't really say what it's all about though.  I guess she wants to surprise her audience."

She read the comics while Gear finished the article, and then snapped her half of the paper closed.  "I'm gonna get a cream soda."  She told her roomie.  "You want anything from the machine?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/27/2018 10:10 pm  #439

Rae walks out of Burvik's room, still nursing the second of her beers.  She walks into the common lounge, then flops down on a couch there.

3/27/2018 10:16 pm  #440

"Oh, thank you!" Hano eagerly places the contraption on the ground. "I'm Hano, by the way. Did you make this?"

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1495465
Hano-Tsah, tabaxi level 4 revised ranger (Horizon Walker)

Board footera