Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2018 9:07 pm  #41

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Dark elves.. live underground.  I think a couple of the cheer leaders are Drow.

2/15/2018 9:15 pm  #42

DM Swift wrote:

When Maki leaves the lounge, the bugbear shrugs and leaves as well, trudging to his room, where he spies Unit. "Oh, hey. YOu must be the bed warmer for this year." Without asking how it got there, he brushes the trash off his bed and drops onto it. "Burvik. I'm kinda a legend around here."

Unit freezes when the walking pile of filth casually lays down.  "You.  I'm roommates with you.  No, that's not true, that's impossible...Noooooooooooooo!"  He quickly pushes the trash back away from his side, then tips his bed up to make a barrier.  "You...stay there!  And stop-don't turn this way, just...breathe that way, towards the wall."

2/15/2018 9:21 pm  #43

"Oh, I know exactly who to ask, then!" Rae says as she closes her door and locks it.  "Do any of ye wish to travel with me to this Menzoberranzen to find this rare booty I need f'r me class?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/15/2018 9:24 pm  #44

DM Swift wrote:

Chi-Chi nods to Jennifer; it's unclear how much she understood. Then she reaches arms sort of wide, as if measuring Jennifer's leg, walks to the closet, and does the same gesture to a large black cook pot she has in there.

Jennifer tilted her head in confusion at this, but decided that perhaps she would finish the rest of her decorating quickly. Several more plush hellbeasts soon occupied her bed, a boxed set of books with the words 'Dawn Knight' stretched across their spines took up much of one of her desk shelves, the dresser was filled to the brim with sweater vests and knee-length skirts, and in a place of reverence upon the wall, Jennifer's shield, a twisted black kite shield emblazoned with an emblem to Asmodeus, was hung, a mace of a similar design hanging from its strap beside it.

Satisfied by the state of her room and growing just a little uncomfortable with how Chi-Chi was watching her, Jennifer resolved to set off and explore the rest of the floor. She had passed the lounge on her way here, and she was sure there would be others there. However she was more than a little surprised to see a small crowd had gathered just a short distance from her door. Several of the others crowded around a Beholder. She pursed her lips. Aberrants were kind of a mixed bag but she vaguely remembered that at least Beholders were usually lawful evil, even if they weren't usually worshipers of deities. She decided to join the crowd when she hears someone mention a drow cheerleader. She remembered the flyer that a drow had given to her about cheerleading. Nothing about either cheerleading or the drow had made her inclined to keep it, but there was something about how she had forcefully given it to her that had made her almost scared about what would happen if she didn't show up.

She took out the flyer as she walked over to the crowd. "Drow cheerleader? I think one of them handed me this. And told me to dress to move." she indicated the flyer to the beholder, who seemed to be the one taking questions. "I don't.. have to, right? She kind of... scared me."

2/15/2018 9:24 pm  #45

"Sounds better than hanging around here doing nothing."  And possibly running into people she didn't know how to act around.  "And besides, someone told me I have a good shot at being a cheerleader."  She still wasn't sure what that was, but the name didn't sound bad.  I mean how many cheerful things were awful?

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/15/2018 9:25 pm  #46

Silgon..  Uhhhh NO!!  If you are not Drow.. you dont go there. No one goes there and lives to tell about it. And says Hi to human female with them. Im Silgon.

2/15/2018 9:26 pm  #47

Unit scrambles out of his dorm room.  "Yes I will help you find your book, anything to get away from that room.  Please tell me this place is at least on a different plane."

2/15/2018 9:34 pm  #48

"Awww, don't be scared of Maddie," Neil says. "Unless, you know. She gives you that look." He visibly shivers. "Oh, that look." He continues. "Cheerleaders are... well, they sometimes cheer at the sidelines of team sports. To get the crowds excited and all that. Especially the football team. Mostly, though, they rehearse for competitions. Maddie's really... intense about competitions."

2/15/2018 9:36 pm  #49

Well thats one question answered,welp where can i find materials for crafting.maki says loudly (hoping to get gears attention)

2/15/2018 9:41 pm  #50

"Thank ye, fer joinin me crew," Rae says, looking at Jennifer, Marty, and Unit001. "I'm heading to the plaza t' find ...'Maddie'?  I need th' booty before classes start, so th' sooner th' better. Are ye sure ye won't join us, Silgon?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

Board footera