Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2018 4:21 pm  #821

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Sarah nods, smiles, and says, "Great! I'll do that then!" She turns on her heel and heads in the other direction, out towards the Union. 

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

7/03/2018 6:06 pm  #822

Sarah makes her way back to her floor and looks around for people to ask to help out with her quest, particularly those who look like they know their way around a library.

7/03/2018 6:15 pm  #823

"Hiii sarah, do you need help with something."

7/04/2018 7:19 pm  #824

Sarah waves to Maki and says with a smile, "Yeah. I gotta get something out of the forbidden stacks in the library for Maddie so I can get paperwork to set off fireworks. The way she put it though I think I'm gonna need help. You wanna come with?"

7/04/2018 7:26 pm  #825

maki will look satisfied and tell Sarah."I have some library pass mr. beleran said I'd need it. yeah my cheer outfit should fit better on my body im ready when you are." maki will head to the room to grab it.

7/05/2018 12:04 pm  #826

Sarah nods and replies, "Thanks Maki. I'll give you some privacy there..." She looks around for anyone else that looks like they might at least be familiar with the Dewey Decimal system. 

7/06/2018 12:09 pm  #827

(Any of the floor NPCs except Kel are open, if you want to bug one of them)

7/06/2018 1:35 pm  #828

A hamster appears as if by magic. Or by psionics. A telepathic message rings out.  I heard something about fireworks! I like fireworks!

Last edited by Blue (7/06/2018 1:36 pm)

7/06/2018 1:36 pm  #829

Maki will blush at the small creature. She will somehow need to make it a hat or several outfits.

7/06/2018 6:35 pm  #830

Sarah raises her eyebrows when she sees the hamster and says, "Sorry, is that you? Um...You can come along if you want to." She thinks for a moment, then says more or less to herself, "Right. Me, Maki, and...The hamster...One more..." She looks around for a second, then knocks on RC's door and says, "Hey RC, you there?" 

Board footera