Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2019 8:33 pm  #961

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Maki will withdraw her book for calculating material costs. And ask Mora some questions. she will also begin to look more like a librarian. " Ok firstly how flexible do the pants need to be, secondly do you want a set of leather armor with just some more pockets,and thirdly what do you want the inside lining to feel like I do still have a small amount of giant spider silk,probably enough strands for one now string or one pair of pants.

2/10/2019 9:31 pm  #962

Pookachan wrote:

Mora frowned, "Why does something happen? I'd assume not an explosion because Blue isn't telling me to do it."

"No you're all just gross.  No offence."

2/10/2019 9:58 pm  #963

Mora stands in case Maki needs to get measurements, "Definitely flexible. As much as possible. I would prefer them somewhat armored, but if it's not possible, that's ok. Does the spider silk have any special properties or just feeling nice? Cause I don't need it just for feeling nice."

She turned to the big metal man, "Hey, it's cool. I get it. We devils may be evil, but we understand consent."

2/10/2019 10:21 pm  #964

Maki will see Mora standing And be Walking to get measurements maki will than begin to say." it's just a material that feels nice and soft. It will cost, 45 gold pieces. Extra pockets maybe some boots to go along with it that have cleets or wheels."

2/10/2019 10:55 pm  #965

Mora shakes her head, "Nah. Skip the silk. Oooo wheels? Skating around might be nice."

2/11/2019 1:09 am  #966

"Scales tend to be more flexible.  Wyvern skin maybe?"
He makes a brief trip to his room for some snacks, letting Huma perch on his head with a bone in her beak. As he comes back, he casually finishes one of the hams that consists of a snack for a gator man.  Then holds another out to Blue.
"Speaking of which, apparently we're roommates, little buddy.  Want a snack to celebrate?"

2/11/2019 1:13 am  #967

Pookachan wrote:

Mora stands in case Maki needs to get measurements, "Definitely flexible. As much as possible. I would prefer them somewhat armored, but if it's not possible, that's ok. Does the spider silk have any special properties or just feeling nice? Cause I don't need it just for feeling nice."

She turned to the big metal man, "Hey, it's cool. I get it. We devils may be evil, but we understand consent."

"A fiend?  That's...not as bad.  Mortals are always shedding something or rotting from the inside out."

2/11/2019 1:16 am  #968

Mora shrugs, "Part fiend. Also human and yuan-ti."

2/11/2019 3:51 am  #969

"His issue is less the components of one's background, more the inevitable march of time and how it affects the mortal frame. But Yuan-ti, you say?  Ma said a few of her recipes were from a couple she met in the adventuring days.  Though, uh, Jenn kind of found out one of the common ingredients isn't safe for warmbloods.  Which I still feel pretty bad about." 
Lorenzo looks a bit sheepish as he remembers the Gumbo incident.
"Uh, on that note, think she'd appreciate something like her holy symbol in something easy to enchant but somewhat rare?  Been trying to figure out an apology gift, figured a Khyber shard of her god Asmodeus's symbol would work."

2/11/2019 11:58 am  #970

Maki will look at Lorenzo with a puzzled expression.
"Apology gifts, to all the warmbloods, that's kind of odd" she will try to remember "ah the night I met frances', I was "plenty fucked up" as I've heard other students say. Hey Lorenzo? Do you think Mora would get a kick out of meeting my boyfriend. I mean he is quite the looker"

Board footera