Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2018 11:09 pm  #151

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

"I'm not interested in ransom, I'm interested in exploding Venus. But I'm a frugal man and don't see any point in wasting queens."

9/12/2018 10:16 pm  #152

Lorenzo pauses at that.
"That's...very hard logic to argue against, fair enough."
He keeps loading more bunnies and antlered bunnies inside, though he begins keeping an eye out for death rays or devices that look like they are meant to be doomsday devices in case the Crocs do something right for a change.  Stupid crocs need a dozen of them to screw in a lightbulb after all.

9/12/2018 11:53 pm  #153

Litharos meets back up with Lorenzo, "Yo guess what...this cart is mine now!!...what else should we do with it..the skys the limit!.."

9/14/2018 3:03 pm  #154

"Now," Bodog says, throwing a switch. "If I know my science, and I do, this ball should fill with lightning and then things should occur without undue explanation." He laughs as lightning starts to fill a nearby globe, bunnies hop around excitedly, and somehow, his own reflection appears in his glasses.

9/19/2018 10:05 pm  #155

Lorenzo looks to Litharos, then to Bodog, then to Chi-Chi before shrugging and joining in the mad laugh.

9/20/2018 8:54 pm  #156

Bodog's laugh trails off and he nods, wringing his hand. "Very nice villainous laugh. Have you had formal training, or are you a natural talent?"

9/21/2018 1:07 am  #157

"Natural talent, though might be more to do with being a gatorman than anything.  Large lungs and extensive vocal range for the entire race, you see."

Last edited by Eshkigal (9/21/2018 1:09 am)

9/22/2018 12:10 am  #158

"Very good, veyr good." He pulls one of the now-antlered bunnies from the encasement and holds it up. It appears to be dangling a good foot from his hand. "Perhaps you will find this sufficient!"

9/24/2018 9:05 pm  #159

Lorenzo marvels at the feat.
"Devourer's teeth that's impressive, Doctor Bodog Bodoggeus Bodog.  That should do nicely for the Displacer couple.  And I assume the rest shall be used for conquering the multiverse?"

9/25/2018 1:02 am  #160

"Yes, of course. The possibilities are... limited. But I'm the world's smartiest genius, so I, of course, know all of them."

Board footera