Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2018 2:19 pm  #161

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

Lorenzo looks to the doctor with awe in his eyes.
"If I were a science major instead of a history major, I think I'd be trying to become your pupil now despite school and a part time job.  Still pretty tempting, to be honest."

9/27/2018 12:00 am  #162

"Whoa...thats crazy...can you just combine random stuff to other creatures?..if so i might have a few ideas.."

9/27/2018 6:14 pm  #163

"There are limitations," Bodog says, "to lesser minds than mine, of course. But combining things with other things is the hallmark of a quality evil genius. Please, share your ideas, although being the world's smartiest genius, if they're any good, I've probably already thought of them."

9/30/2018 8:24 pm  #164

"What about warthogs and mastiffs?  Probably make a mean guard pet.  Oh, and is the platypus a natural creature after all and just extremely weird, or hybrid?"

10/02/2018 10:58 am  #165

"Platypus? Pfft. That's just a myth. Ah, but that idea bout wartstiffs... that has some merit."

At that, four crocodile men in turtle-neck sweaters enter. "Is this th' observatory? We been walking around for hours. This number ain't even match what's on the sign outside."

"Bah. I always give my address in advanced super-math. It keeps unworthy people from wasting my time."

10/02/2018 10:23 pm  #166

"So crocs, then."
He gives a cheery, cheeky wave to the other group, leaning against the wall casually. Stupid crocodiles never had their heads on right.
[Color#800000]"Sure you don't want to make your own minions, Doctor?  I mean, we have some gorillas and spiders if you wanted to make some poor guard's nightmares reality.  Pretty sure it wouldn't be just a girallon either."[/color] 

Last edited by Eshkigal (10/04/2018 2:28 am)

10/03/2018 11:41 pm  #167

"Oh, I don't have time for that. Crocodile men should work just fine. Besides, where would I find turtlenecks for spider-gorillas?"

10/04/2018 2:38 am  #168

"Well, you start with ones for ettercaps or umber hulks and get someone to modify them, presumably.  But hey, it's your time and money admittedly.  At any rate, thank you for creating displacer rabbits with horns, Doctor.  Anything I could do for you in the future, by all means, feel free to ask and I'll do what I can, mate.  Or any menacing beasts you want delivered to cross with other menacing beasts for a nice pet guardbeast, let me know and I'll grab one off the books for you."

10/07/2018 9:37 am  #169

"Yes, yes. Very good. Now allow me to get back to my work. Venus doesn't destroy itself, you know."

10/08/2018 4:42 pm  #170

"so lor..whats the game plan now?...do we have any other jobs or should we just get outta here?.."

Board footera