Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2018 6:58 pm  #61

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

With that, Lorenzo heads off to figure out where Novak is, Chi-Chi likely using his tail as a seat while she eats.

7/24/2018 9:07 pm  #62

It's funny no one seems to have noticed that observatory before. A huge telescope emerges from the roof, but being as how the "sky" is just more of the city, it's hard to see what is being studied here. (insert voyeur joke, but this telescope is actually too powerful for viewing something that close)

Litharos finds the bugs, and it's very odd what the chaos-frog-creature who owns this store thinks might sell as a pet.

7/25/2018 10:12 pm  #63

Lorenzo looks up at the observatory
"How long has that been there?"
Regardless, Lorenzo heads towards the observatory, Chi-Chi likely still snacking on her cutlet as he walked.

7/26/2018 12:27 am  #64

Litharos casts speak with animals and starts talking to the bugs, "what's up yo?.."

7/26/2018 4:37 pm  #65

"Chillin'," a bug responds. "Eatin' garbage. Got more garbage?"

As Lorenzo reaches the observatory, he sees a sign, painted ominously in ominous black paint. "Do Not Disturb. Evil Doctor."

7/27/2018 12:56 am  #66

"ha..Thats whats up...the boss man is tellin me to get rid of yall..but if garbage is what your after, why dont ya hang in the back alley?, im pretty sure theres loads more stuff for yall to much on back there?"

7/28/2018 1:20 am  #67

"Yeah, sweet," the bug says. "Let's do that."

7/28/2018 2:23 am  #68

Litharos leads them to the back door and opens it for them. "Hey enjoy it back here..I'll try and bring yall more garbage whenever I can..If yall need anyhitng else just give me a hollar and I see what i can do!." Litharos then goes back into the shop and finds Max. "They're all outta ya shop boss...it was actually pretty easy..anything else ya want me ta do?.."

7/28/2018 10:33 pm  #69

"Oh," Max says, "yea, that's good. Whadda I owe you? Six silver, did we say? A thousand platinum?"

7/29/2018 1:41 pm  #70

"Ughh....I mean....that's nice and all..let's meet in the middle...ish..and go with 45 gold?  Or what you see best?...i don't know..anything else ha need done boss?"

Board footera