Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2018 11:30 am  #71

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

Meanwhile, Lorenzo looks at the sign and debates for a moment, until deciding hell with it and knocking politely.

7/30/2018 12:10 pm  #72

"45? I guess that seems fair." He hands over 103 gold pieces and a shiny coat button. "If you can catch up with Lorenzo, he might need some help."

At the observatory, the door creaks open and a hunched-over bald man with thick glasses glances at Lorenzo. "Ah, my crocodile men have arrived. Come in, legions." He walks into the entrance hall, motioning Lorenzo to follow.

7/30/2018 4:09 pm  #73

"Croco-sir, I will not abide by casual racism, I am an alligator man.  Huge difference.  Also not a legion, though I have a few siblings looking for work if you don't mind having smarter bricks than help."

7/30/2018 4:12 pm  #74

"Alligator? Well, I suppose that will do. I did specifically request a legion, however. I'll need to have a chat with that temp agency. Nonetheless, come in. We have much to do!"

7/30/2018 9:31 pm  #75

Lorenzo nods.
"Ah, I'm independent with an Athasian Halfling buddy here on a different job, but lead on sir.  What would you like us to start on?"
Following the weird man in, he looks around curiously.

7/30/2018 10:39 pm  #76

The man pauses, glances down at Chi-Chi. "Ah. Very well. Is she wicked? I work best with wicked people."
The place is decorated with cabinets and metal tables full of vials and strange bottles, along with globes full of lightning. It's hard to determine what the purpose of all his materials are, but the set-up looks impressive.

7/31/2018 2:54 am  #77

"Had to talk her out of eating a fellow classmate's arm earlier, is that good enough?"
Lorenzo looks around, nodding appreciatively.
"You have quite the nice setup, by the way.  Very proper and appropriate."

7/31/2018 10:34 am  #78

"Thank you. You obviously recognize genius when you see it." He turns and smiles with far too large teeth. "And see it you do. I am Doctor Bodog Bodoggeus Bodog, the world's smartiest genius."

7/31/2018 2:53 pm  #79

"Lorenzo Thuya, pleased to meet you Doctor Bodog Bodoggeus Bodog.  Friend here's named Chi-Chi."
He gazes around, smiling with his own large teeth, then focuses on him and offers a hand to shake.
"Now then, how may we be of assistance, and can I ask an odd question?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (7/31/2018 2:54 pm)

7/31/2018 11:15 pm  #80

"Ah, yes. Just the general minioning for now, and I'll be informing you of the greater plan in just a moment. What is the question, then?"

Board footera